Forever

Chapter 33

Lexi

It was the last night in Alaska, christmas was yesterday. Turns out Mason did get me something, he got me a beautiful charm bracelet that says "mine" in cursive on a heart pendant.

I got him something also, it wasn't as great as his gift though, it was a pair of pizza socks, he said he still loved them though.

I got gifts from the girls, which were, a teddy bear from Arielle that said "Best Friends Forever", Casey and Jessie got me a gift together, the tan boots that I had spotted when we were at the store the other day. I gave each of them a card with money in it.

Mason pouted at me and asked why he didn't get a card with money in it, I jokingly said, "Because your not special enough," He laughed at me and kissed my forehead.

We were currently sitting out back, roasting marshmallows as a group together, the girls, Mason, Jack and unfortunately Stella and I. Jack looked to be so upset, he wasn't his usual hype and happy self. He said simple things but not much. I could tell that Stella took note of this because she was looking at him as if she felt guilty.

That slimy bitch should be guilty

"So! Anyone up for camp fire stories?" Arielle says, saving the awkward situation.

We all agreed to hear what she had to say. "So here I am, in the wilderness all by myself, Mason and I had to be about 10 at the time-" Mason cuts her off with a groan, I shove my elbow in his rib so he would stop with his rudeness. Mason looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Oh come on why this story! This one sucks!" He rolls his eyes and groans again, I shove my elbow again to get him to shut his trap.

"Good one Lex," she smirks at me and continues.

"I was sneaking around so I could scare Mason with this cool mask that my Uncle Tom had bought me for a Halloween costume, and trust me it was creepy," Mason rolls his eyes, probably recalling the even that he doesn't want to be told. We all encourage her to keep going.

"I knew that he was wondering around because I saw him go out back of my house, so when I found him, he was standing by the stream of water, playing in the water. So I slip the mask on and-"

We were all looking at her with interest wishing she'd already get the point of what happend, but Mason had to ruin it with his big mouth.

"-She pulled my pants down and kicked me into the stream, not to mention that she gave me a heart attack with that god awful Mask." He grumbles.

We all groan because he told it and ruined the story, "Oh come on! Way to ruin the story Mason!" Casey grumbles and bites into her chewy looking marshmallow.

"Yeah well when you've heard it almost a million times, you just get tired of the surprises okay."

I look at him surprised, he's never told me this.

"Wow, what else embarrassing moments have you not told me?" I smirk at him. All of us have our secrets, I mean there has been a few period accidents that I haven't even told Casey and Jessie about.

He grabs my head and points it up at the sky, "Shhh, look up at the stars babe, become distracted so I can make my get away." He try's to smoothly get up but I roughly slap my hand on his shoulder, laughing at him.

We laugh it off and subside to our own thoughts, the fire burning being the only source of noise. It was a comfortable silence, for some.

"That's it I can't take it anymore, Jack we have to talk." Stella abruptly stands up and takes Jack by the hand, dragging him about. We all look at each other surprised.