Jail Birds pt. 1

Chapter 24

Lexi P.O.V

"Jessie! Casey! I missed you bitches!" I ran from the front door and into the arms of my best friends. They engulfed me into their embrace.

"Alex! You butt hole! We've missed you girl!" I pulled away to look at the both of them.

"Well you guys haven't changed a bit."

"Well we can't say the same for you."

Jessie says while walking around me to get her bags out of her old beat up car.

Casey nods and moves to get thing out of the back car.

"What? Me? What do you mean? How could I have changed!" I say, following to help.

"Well for one think Lex, you sure sound a lot.... Happier. Like you've... got someone in your life. Who is it?! Spill the beans! Wait! Is it Mas-" Casey lifts her head up and stops talking abruptly. I look at her confused.

"Yeah Alexandrea. Who's the lucky guy." I whip my head around to a smirking Mason. His eyes however, speak other words.

"What are you doing here." I cross my arms and look at him. He knows what he's doing to me. He's putting me out in the spot, I didn't really tell my friends about Ashton that much.

And if they find out about how he's basically my... romantic interest?

They'll freak.

"Oh well, I was coming over here to see how your friends are settling and to ask if they were excited about the trip." he looks at the pair of them.

Jessie seems to swoon to his looks instantly. A pang of jealous hits my gut.

"Jessie kill it with the heart eyes and the butterflies. This is him. Mason, Jessie and Casey, Jessie and Casey, Mason."

I introduce them all.

"Oh how sweet, you told your friends about me, good words I hope." He smirks.

"Pshhhst, bro please, nothing she said about you was good." Casey rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. That was a lie. I don't know one bad thing that I could have told them about him. I mentally thank Casey for backing me up.

"Oh, ouch then." He grabs his chest faking hurt. Ass.

"Well ladies, I just wanted to inform you that we leave in about two days from now, on Monday. Our flights at 7am so We should leave at 6 so we won't have any problems."

"Okay, now Mason, if it's alright with you, can you give us some time to catch up? Yes? Okay bye." Casey turns him around quickly and kicks him in the butt.

Jessie and I double over in laughter.

"Hey!"

"Bye Mason!" She waves at him, dismissing him.

"Now," she dusts her hands together, turns around and sets her hands on her hips.

"Girls are you ready to travel back into the days where boys weren't relevant?"

3 hours later...

"Jessie no please!" She slaps whip cream all over my face and rubs it in, some of it getting into my hair.

"Go on Jade! Get her!" Jade hops out of Casey's lap and obeys Jessie's orders by attacking me and licking my face like a fat kid who's never seen a double chocolate fudge cake with cookies in the middle before.

Yum...

"Ja-de get of-f of meh!" I push the eager pup off of my face and hold him up accusingly into the air. He wags his tail and runs in place, trying to get to my face. I frown at him.