Mine

Chapter 28

Lexi P.O.V

"Oh you prefer Lexi? Well Bear here did tell me to call you that, I'm sorry." the old woman looks back and stares at me adoringly.

Bear?

"Um, yes I prefer Lexi, Uh by any chance? Who's... Bear?" I ask, slightly confused and still embarrassed.

"Well Bear is my boy Mason over here!" A rather round and large looking blonde boy comes and gives Mason a big bear hug, practically picking him up from the ground.

"Hey! Jack put me down! Bro we talked about this! This is not okay!" Mason yells, the girls and I bust out laughing at him.

"Oh Mason stop acting like a baby and let your cousin hug you! Now, girls let me show you to your room, I hope you don't mind sharing a room, it's a little packed at Granny's house." She looks at us warmly and guides us through.

We bump into a family that looks like they were just leaving.

"Thank you Mama! We'll visit soon." A man who looks to be in his 40's says while leaving with his family of 7 that was waiting on the porch.

"Okay Dear, I'll see you in another year! And bring the cats next time I miss them!" She says hugging and kissing each one of them. I offer them smiles as they walk by.

"Thank god their gone, I love my son and all but his children are down right rude. All they need is a good kick in the butt or two. Oh excuse my ramblings! Here, your room is on the right, show them the bathroom Arielle, I have to get you girls fresh sheets. Those munchkins probably peed on them before they left." Granny walks off shaking her head. I love her already.

"Move." I turn my head and look at a girl with pin-straight black hair. He eyes are a dull brown. I look at her again and than around me, questioning if she was actually talking to me.

"I said Move!" She pushed passed me and hits my shoulder roughly.

What the actual fuck?!

"Whoa Lexi we've only been here for like five minutes and your already causing trouble!" Arielle says, opening and pointing to where the bathroom is, she leads us to the room where we'll be spending most of our time at.

"How am I causing trouble! I didn't even say a thing!" I huffed.

"What could I have possible done to her in a span of five minutes?!" I lay down on the bed, my hair spiraling out around me.

"Well, you just stole Mason from Stella, who is Jack's best friend. I mean if I was her I'd be pretty mad at you to. But word of advice Lex, don't pay any mind to that selfish rat, she's probably going to try and get to you and mess what you have with Mason up." I roll my eyes. She looks at me with all seriousness in her eyes.

"Uh news flash Ari, Mason and I's relationship isn't real, I mean she could do whatever she wants, I doubt it'll get to me." I sit up and grab my suitcase, putting some clothes in the dresser near by. Casey comes out of the bathroom and lays on the bed.

"I don't know Lex, I mean from what I saw that bitch do to you, its seems as if she wouldn't mind tripping you down stairs into a coma just to get Mason to like her, she looks cray cray, be weary of that chick." Casey advised while texting.

I look at Casey, rolling my eyes.

"And news flash to you Alex, Ari and
Casey are right, she pushed you and I saw you almost yank the hair out of her scalp, and that was just a nudge, we know how violent you could be... just saying girl." Jess sits on the bed and crosses her arms, I know she's right. I sigh.