Chapter One: His First

Chapter 1

Alexandrea

"Ha! Your it!" I screamed and ran as fast as my 14 year old body could carry me.

Mason ran after me, hot on my tail. I was beginning to slow down, probably from of my lack of cardio, I mean I'd rather bob my head back and forth to my favorite types of rock music and swing my hand like a guitarist while pretending that I'm in the lead singer in the band, than run.

Mason caught up to me and grabbed me by the waist, causing both of us to tumble down into the soft plush green grass. His 15 year old body straddled me on the ground. I stared up at his soft grey eyes, and I watched as a dark lock of brown hair fell onto his forehead. As I stared into his soft eyes it was soon replaced with a mischievous sparkle, seconds later his fingers were dancing over my ticklish tummy.

"No! M-Mason stop! Pl-Please!" I giggled uncontrollably.

"Say the magic words Lexi!" He said as I squirmed underneath his touch.

"Never!" I screamed giggling. Mason started to tickle me until I couldn't take it anymore, no matter how many times I thrashed and kicked it was useless, he was stronger than me. Stupid boy... Always playing soccer or football.

"O-Okay okay! Mason! Your the coolest person on this earth!" I yelled out in tears.

"And?" He inquired, his fingers didn't stop.

"Your great!"

"And?"

"Your awesome!"

"And?"

"Do I really have to say the last part?" I pouted my lips.

He didn't answer, his skilled fingers went lower onto my stomach. I squirmed underneath his touch.

"Okay fine! Your sexy." I mumbled the last part.

"I'm what?" He smirked, he knew what he was doing. I blushed, probably close to the shade of a tomato.

"I said your sexy!" I know I blushed deeper because his charming smile made it's way onto his perfect features. Just knowing what I caused was enough to make butterflies erode my stomach.

"Well Lexi, if you're that into me why didn't you just say so?" He smirked.

"Oh put a sock in it." I pushed him off of me, starting to walk back to my house.

"You coming?" I ask him when I realized I didn't see him walking beside me.

"Yea sorry, I was just thinking about her." I stopped in my tracks and turned around. His face was dark, he looked to be battling with himself, probably because he knew he couldn't do anything. I jogged over to him and gave him a deep hug, knowing that he needs it.

I felt my shirt getting wet, his soft murmurs and whimpers were heard.

"Shh Mason she's gonna make it I promise she'll make it." I know I couldn't possibly tell the future but, saying this could make him feel better, I just wanted him to know that I was here for him. I wanted to tell him anything that would be of comfort to him.

"I know Lexi I just... I don't think I can go to the hospital by myself anymore, Mom and Dad are like zombies in the morning and when they come home from work it's the same way.

I never seen them this sad before, I just don't know what to do anymore... I love her so much and if I lose her I don't know what I'll do with out her." Mason cried. I felt useless, my best friend's sister is in the hospital dying and there's nothing I could do about it.