Chapter four: Sisterly Love

Chapter 4

Alexandrea

"Next flight to Alabama is leaving in 30 minutes." The flight attendant said.

This was it. Moving in with my aunt and going to a whole different school. Just thinking back to the few people I talked to, I'll miss some, but I doubt it I'll miss the three people that caused my life to be a living hell for the four weeks I was here.

No. I won't miss the mean girls, Sally High, Jenna Hazels and defiantly not Mary Lays. No, not her. She crushed me the last week that I was here.

Ever since I punched her it's like I made the top of her death list. She had been threatening to spread rumors around the whole school that I kissed multiple guys and that I was a whore, and I thought elementary school was the worst. Who would have thought that I would be leaving my home town, to go to another state?

If someone would have told me that Mason would stop being my friend and that I would be boarding a plane to Alabama, I would have yelled 'Stranger Danger' and ran off to my mom.

"Now boarding flight A9 to Alabama" the flight attendant spoke through the microphone.

"You ready Hun?" Mom asked before walking towards the flight attendant to give him her ticket. It was just me, mom and dad. Skylar choose to stay in Florida with a friend because she only had a couple of months before she's done with high school and is heading off to college with a scholarship in dance. Chad and his fiancé finally moved in together, they'll have a mini Chad in four months.

Getting up with all of my bags I follow mom, talking short steps...

Why?

I don't know maybe my knight and shinning amour might come and sweep me off my feet and beg me not to leave and live and be happy with him forever, but who am I kidding like that'll ever happen.

I look back to see if what I say is true, sadly I turn back around shedding tears and walk into the little hallway connecting to the plane. Sitting in my seat near the window I look out to see a storm coming through. This I will miss.

The tropical weather, the beaches and the sun rays shinning down from up above. As we begin to fly off I close my eyes and fall asleep for the first time in the past week.

Four Years Later

Don't you dare call me a slut! You were the one who slept with icky Timmy just for him to do your high school assignments for a month! A month!" My mother screamed at Aunt Jackie.

Oh dear lord, they had to wake me up like this didn't they?

"ROBERT, ALEXANDREA! GET YOUR SHIT WE'RE LEAVING EARLY!" My Mother screamed from the bottom of the staircase.

Thank god I'm already packed and ready. I've been waiting for two days since my Dad came in here and told me to pack because of the arguments between mom and aunt Jackie have been getting worst and worst by the years we've stayed here.

See mom and aunt Jackie has always been this way since they were kids, both of them are twins, but mom came out 13 seconds before Jackie came out. You would think that both of them would be the best of friends...and they are but, mostly frenemies really. It's like they fight all the time because they're so alike and they bicker about whose better than whom, but at the end of the day their back to being best friends.

By morning they're fighting and by night they're hugging and saying how sorry they are. But what can I say they are sisters after all but in the end they love each other.

Have Skylar and I ever acted like that you ask?

Well, no we aren't crazy like my mother. Well Skylar isn't.