Authors Note#1

Hello! I just wanted to address three things today! I don't want to waist your time so this won't be to long!

FIRST- Okay so, more people are reading my story but less of you are voting! You need to vote more of you want me to update! how am I suppose to know if you like it if you don't comment nor vote?! I can't read minds c'mon guys, but that would be freaking awesome though. So bottom line! Vote and comment more!

Spam me with votes for the chapters that you HAVE NOT voted for.

Also one more thing, it would be nice of you were to recommend this story to someone else if you liked it, oh and useful criticism comments are always good.

SECOND- I just wanted to tell you guys to please check out @CaramelCoffee story's that she has out, one that she finished and another one that's the sequel to the first one, it's pretty good, I like it, it's called FIND ME and REMEMBER ME. Carter and Carter is just so adorbs!

We also aren't getting a lot of reads on our other book on the @SiaNNikki on our story FAKING IT, check it out please.

AND LASTLY! I have a new book coming out TODAY! It's called Mr. Funny! I think you guys will like it, it should be up by now, go check that out to.

So I know some of you skip to the end cause I mean, come on, not a lot of people like to read the A/N so I'll just put some highlights in today's A/N.

HIGHLIGHTS (In case u didn't read all that stuff ^^^)

*VOTE FOR MY CHAPTERS. SPAM ME WITH VOTES ON CHAPTERS YOU HAVE NOT VOTED ON.

*And check out SIA'S BOOKS FIND ME And REMEMBER ME.

*CHECK OUT OUR BOOK FAKING IT

*and go CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK MR.FUNNY!

And yeah, that's about it! Ok Bye!

~Kookie