Now you want me?

Chapter 10

Lexi POV

"Mas-" My lips were quickly interrupted as his lips crashed into mine. Surprised, I tried to push him off of me, not wanting our relationship any worst.

But his lips. Sweet Lips!

I quickly got sidetracked by his seductive, soft lips. They were so soft and moving fast that I mistakenly forgot where I was and started kissing him back. I put my arms around his neck, trying to get him as close as possible. He must think that I'm Sally but I missed him.

I've missed him so much.

Mason grabbed the hem of my shirt reaching his hand to my flat stomach. goosebumps eroded up my arms and to my face. Our kisses became more intense by the second, I make a bold move and slip my tung into his mouth.

Big mistake.

His hand started to go up farther than I would have liked, resting on the cup of my bra. I panicked.

"I can't do this." I pushed Mason off of me and picked up my cardigan that fell on the floor and my bag, I ran towards the door. Before I fully open the door he yelled to me.

"Wait, Alexandrea!" By the time he finished I bolted out the door, out the school doors and towards the sidewalk, making my way home.

I know what your saying. What will my parents say when they see me bust through the door of our home, face, hair and clothes messed up?

I've already got it covered, luckily my mom and dad said that they'd be shopping for the house today.

Any other day I would have been screwed, even though my dad works at some mechanical shop down the road, my mom would have been home, doing God knows what!

I open the door to my home, hearing only the jingly of my keys. I make my way up stairs for a hot and relaxing shower.

As I exit the bathroom into my room with pj's to sleep in and a sloppy bun on my head I see Jade curled into a ball on my use to be favorite Justin Bieber pillow. It was a phase.

I pick Jade up smiling, I get underneath the covers and pull Jade to cuddle me. Jade takes his ridiculously long tung and licks me. At least Jade knows he's kissing me.

I wake up to something licking my ear once again. it's probably Jade so I turn around to get in a better position where I know he won't bother me. Ah, sleep is good. But sadly, my sleep is soon interrupted by something nipping me on my butt.

I jump up in my bed to midair looking around for Jade, that little monster bit me on the butt!

Surprisingly I see my mom holding the wagging tail of Jade.

"Hey Hun, could you please take Jade here for a walk to the park, it seems like he's more excited since his cuddling session with you." Mom smiles at me and I glance to my clock. Thank god it's just 4:50pm, she doesn't know I've been home since 12pm, school gets out at 3:50pm.

"Okay I'll get up and take him, don't have any homework since it was the first day of school I laugh off."

"Oh yeah, how was school?" She asks as she stops In front of the door way.

"Oh it was great you know, I met a lot of friends and stuff." I said getting up.

"Really? What was your favorite class? Hum? She tilts her head to the side.

This is not good. She's asking way to many questions.

"Um... 5th period?" I said in more of a question while putting some comfy clothes on to go outside in.