Girlfriend?

Chapter 14

Lexi P.O.V

It had been three days since Jenna and Arielle asked me to try out for volleyball and let me tell you, I'm so incredibly tired.

My arms. My legs. My everything. Hurts.

The same day that they asked they were having tryouts, so after school we tried out right after P.E, to say that I was sore for that day is just an understatement.

Apparently, the day after tryouts, the list came back and Jen, Ari and I all made the team, Jen did so good that she was promoted to team captain.

I never thought I could push my body that hard, thank god for dance!

I was currently soaking in my bathtub, trying to relax my sore body with peppermint bath salts.

A knock appeared on my bathroom door, thinking it was my mom or dad, I pushed the shower curtain to cover my body and sunk down into the water so only my head was showing and the subs were covering my whole body.

"Come on in parents that are ruining my relaxation time." I mumbled.

The door slowly cracked open and a messy head of hair appeared, it was Mason.

"I'm sorry what was that beautiful?" Mason smirked when he saw me in the tub.

"Mason. What the hell do you want?!" This was the third time this week that Mason has bothered me.

Once that day that he basically molested me in the lunch room and the second time was yesterday after practice when I was walking with Ari and we had on those super short volleyball shorts and he slapped my ass. Curse those shorts!

"Well I thought , since it's Thursday, and almost Friday, we should go get some ice cream." My ears perked up when he mentioned ice cream.

I haven't had anything sweet in days! You see, Jenna is really serious about this Volleyball thing so she's put Ari, her and I on this stupid diet. No carb, no sweets.

"Okay I'll be right out in a moment." I say standing up in the tub, still covered by the shower curtain.

"Oh, that might be a little hard for you." I peek around the curtain and look at him weirdly, I reach for my towel.

When I notice that I'm not grabbing anything, I look to see it's not there. What the hell? I could have sworn I brought it in here!

"Are you looking for this?" Mason holds up my towel in his hand.

"What the- how? Give it back!" I try to reach for the towel but Mason holds it over his head. Damn his tallness!

"Nope! Sorry princess your not gonna get it." I sigh. Why must he be a jackass? You would think if your trying to win a girl over, you would be nice to her right? No not this jackass.

"Mason please!" At this point, I have no choice but to beg. I have nothing to cover me but this stupid curtain.

"Only on one condition." Mason looked at me with a smile. Weird.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow. What could he possibly want? I'm already going with him to this stupid ice cream parlor.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" Mason mumbled his words while rubbing the back of his neck.

What? My heart started to race. Not everyday your crush that you kinda hate asked you to be your girlfriend..

"Uhhh?" Where is this coming from? He confuses me so much!

"OH! uh not like that, let me rephrase that, will you be my fake girl friend for a week?" I had been leaning on the shower curtain and when he girlfriend again, I slip a little and my boob almost popped out of the curtain!

Oh my god how embarrassing can this day get?!

"Listen, you being naked right now is making me... yeah so just here, and hurry up and put on some clothes." Mason blushes and throws me the towel while closing the door swiftly.

I hopped out the bath as soon as he shut the door and locked it.

This day cannot get any worst.

After I had finished putting on my clothes and brushing down my wet hair and throwing it into a bun, I jogged downstairs to see my parents eating breakfast with Mason, having what seemed a hilarious conversation.

"Hey everyone, Mason." I looked at Mason with disgust, I hope my mom didn't see me.

"Oh Alexandrea stop being rude to our guest, Mason is welcome to come by any time he wants to, who are you to stop him from doing that?" I rolled my eyes at my mom.

"All I said was Hi!" I said turning around and looking at her, whats wrong with this lady, she's got the eyes of an eagle! I turned back around to finish making my cereal, since my mom didn't even bother to make me a plate of food.

"Sure, I know you and your facial expressions like the back of my hand. Your not fooling anyone missy! Now stop wasting my food, put the cereal back in the box and get your food out of the microwave." She turned her head and continued to talk to Mason.

I rolled my eyes and put the cereal and bowl back, I grabbed my food out of the microwave and sat down at the table next to Mason. Just fabulous.

"So Mason, please continue, what were you saying about December?"

"Oh sorry Mr. and Mrs. Snow, uh what I was saying was that my family and I are going to see my cousins, aunts and uncles up in Alaska for a cabin trip, we were wondering if, you guys would like to come with us for the Christmas vacation!"

In the middle of eating my beautiful tasty bacon, my eyes shot to Mason. He has to be kidding.

"Oh Mason! Of course we would like to come! Oh how nice of you and your family! It would be stupid for us to turn down such an offer!" Mom said standing up. Why is she so excited.

"Whoa now Bridget, what about my job? I have to take time off we can't just get up and go and plus Alexandrea has school!"

Oh thank god dads got my back!

"Oh Robert stop it, the vacation isn't until Christmas break, that's just a month away, you can take time off between that time frame and Lexi will be just fine, she's going to be out of school!"

Damn it!

"Well, I guess I could take some time off, uh and since Lexi won't have to go to school... I guess we could take that trip with the Steele's!" Dad and Mason stands up to shake hands. Wonderful.

"Well, thank you for allowing me to have breakfast with you all, but I'll have to be stealing Lexi away from you guys because she promises to go to a birthday party for my little cousins friend!" Wait what? When did I agree on that?

"Oh please take her! She needs to get out of this house!" Mom gets up and usher us out there door quickly.

"Wait mom! He's kidnapping me! I never agreed to this!" I finish my rant with her shutting the door in my face. I didn't even get to grab my phone on the way out.

She's probably not going to let me back in so I might as well just get in the car with Mr. I don't like you but will you be my girlfriend guy.

So confusing he is.

------

Short chap! I've been really busy! So I'm sorry for the lack of updates :( But it will get much better!!! :D

8-31-14