Sex Truck

Chapter 7

Lexi Pov

"Okay mom, I know what you're thinking. But let me explain!" I begged as I clasped my arms and hands between the cold bars of the jail cell, in a begging manner.

"No Alexandrea! You have gone way to far this time! I mean seriously the gumball machine?! You almost cost poor Jade here his life! And you Mason! I am very disappointed in you; do you know what your mother is doing right now?! She's balling her eyes out because her only son can't act right in a mall!" mom finished her rant with a puff that sent her bangs flying in the air.

I turned around to see Mason slumped down sitting on the bench with his head in his hands. His Dark locks were covering his face in eyes while he was slumped over. From the looks of it he looked kinda ...

Guilty?

"I'm sorry Mrs. Snow I should have never done what I did, I shouldn't get any mercy for what I put my mother and father through." He sniffed as he looked up.

Are those fake tears I see?! No flippin way he's totally punking my mom right now!

"Awh Mason, I'm sorry maybe I was a little too harsh on you. I mean Lexi can be a bit antagonizing at times." She said falling for his whole boo-hoo act.

What?! Is she serious?!

"Mom you're supposed to be on my team! He provoked me, I did no such thing! I'm innocent I tell you!" I yelled jumping up and down while holding onto the bars.

The guard that was sitting at the desk had his phone out and was recording my slight tantrum.

Really?! That son of a nugget!

"Hey fat nugget, if you really like recording other people's kids why don't you go join that pedophile at the mall playground ya creep!"

The man's cheeks turned a bright crimson color as he shut his phone off and turned his attention away from me. Some of his co-workers that were walking by was chuckling at my come back. Serves him right.

"Lexi save it! I have had enough for today! You and you let's go!" she pointed at me and mason as she walked towards the desk where the creepy man sat.

"Creep, gimmi my dog back so I can get the hell out of this scum hole." Mom ordered to the creep.

"Ah yes Ma'am"

He opens the cage where Jade was sleeping in, curled up ball and gingerly picked him up and placed him in my mom's hands.

"Oh my poor baby I have to get you home so I can give you another bath, you smell like piss!" moms face scrunched up in discuss.

"Really ma'am it's no problem my co-worker can give me a ride home." Mason denied mom's offer for the sixth time.

"Okay I really didn't wanna do this but mason get your ass in the car now your mom told me to drive you home and that just what I'm going to do!"

Mason face was priceless.

I knew my mom was on her last nerve and did nothing to mess with her because I knew that's how she would act and that's not the worst.

Masons mouth was still wide open for another 30 seconds or so.

"Hold on a bit let me get something for you guys to sit on, I don't want glue, feathers and rainbow gumballs on my husband's seats." She went to the back or the car to find something for us to sit on; I took the opportunity to laugh at mason because I knew I wouldn't have a chance to in the car.

I looked up at him to see is mouth still open. Haha!

"Mason you have got to learn when to say yes to everything that my mom says! It's the only way to survive!" I continued laughing while holding my stomach.