What Weird People

Chapter 8

Lexi Pov

Mason's hand cupped mine and rubbed his thumb in a circular motion, warming my hand. We had aboundants of coats on. We were some where in a cold, limb-freezing forest. Something like Narnia I guess you can say. I looked into Masons dark grey eyes. His cheeks and nose was a light pink and red.

"Lexi. Your so beautiful." He smiles. A real smile, shocking I know. "Don't you hate me?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion. "Hate you? Why would I hate you? I lov-"

"ALEXANDREA LEXI OLIVIA SNOW! WOULD YOU SHUT THAT OLD CRAP OFF!" My mother's yell woke me up to hear my radio playing a 70's song. Don't ask why. I shut the alarm clock off.

"Mom, this song was back in your day." I sat up looking at her through the crack in my door connecting to the hallway."

Mom knew the song because she hummed it for a week about a month ago.

"I have no clue what in sweet baby jesus you are talking about I was an late 80's baby." She said as she skipped down stairs in her pink pj's .

"Sure mom."

Oh dear, I have to go to school don't I? great. I wonder what some people would say.

Would they remeaber me? Would they treat me like a new kid, or "Try" to bully me because they think im small and cant protecdt myself, if they think that than, they'll never see these babies comin'! I flexed my toned legs. I was a dancer back in middle school and still am now. Maybe I could fing a dance studio around here somewhere; if anyone meses with me ill kick them into next week.

I get up and take a long cold shower to wake my self up, as you can see im not a morning person and probably never will be.

After putting on my undergardments I walk to the closet to see what my mom has gotten me. As I step in my spacious closet I see some of my old clothes near the front of the closet. I look behind them to find a bundle of hanging clothes, maybe about 30 outfits filling up the half of my closet. My eyes wonder of the clothes, checking to see if its my style, which it is. My mom may be annoying at times but shes got her daughters style down packed!

I put on a white v-neck shirt and a red cardigan with some blue jeans and red TOMS. When im done curling my honey blonde hair I grab my bag and head downstars into the kitchen.

I stop and stare at the insane woman before me. Mom has a baby bottole and had Jade in her arms feeding the little nugget milk. "Im not even going to ask." I said shaking my head. "Don't" My father says while turning his newspaper; they still make newspapers?!

I walk over to my mom peck her on the cheek, I pat Jades head in the pocces. I hug my dad and begin to walk out of the house with a gornola bar in my hands. "Your not going to drive to school hun?" Mom asks me. "Nope ill just walk, can't be that far I remember riding on the buss to middle school and the high school just accros from our house." I reply. "Okay pumpkin be safe, if anybody attacks just hit them right in th-"

"I got it dad!" I laughed intrupting him.

I walked out into the hot and sunny day of south florida. Ahhh I missed this so much! I grab some shades and my head phones out my bag. I slide on my shades and plop my headphones in and listening to pocket full of sunshine.

I feel like im in one of those movies where the girl is walking and a montage passes by before she even gets to school. Humming to the song while walking, I see a car ride up beside me. I ignore the car and continue, maybe their just passing but that dosnt stop me from speed walking.

"Hey." The deep mysterious voice says. I don't hesitate in breaking out into a full sprint. I refuse to be the little gulble girl on the milk carton.