Chapter three: Outsider

Chapter 3

Alexandrea

It's been three weeks since I haven't talk to Mason. Trust me I've tried coming to his house talking to him but every time I try his mother comes to the door and shakes her head no then closes it, I usually walk home and crawl into bed and cry. There's been one time where I came and knocked on the door and he answered, he yelled at me and told me that we weren't best friends any more so I should just give up and leave him alone.

Him saying that made me think of the time when I was at the hospital and May told me not to give up on him. So I kept fighting harder to see him and talk to him, but each time I tried words would be thrown in my face, not only him but Sally and her bitch crew, the certified Hoes, I call them that.

Every since she saw that on the first week of school that me and Mason weren't talking any more she started bullying me, because I was tied up with Mason I just let the things she'd do to me to go because I didn't care for the bitch, I cared for Mason.

My alarm clock went off, I grabbed my text book next to me and slammed The clock. God I don't want to go to school today, and its only the third week of school, I don't even want to imagine the sixth week. I got up and examine the clock, 'eh it's good for two more hits, after that I'll buy a new one.' I thought to myself.

I walked into the shower and washed my honey blonde hair with my favorite shampoo, mangos and strawberries. I know weird mixture, but I love both of them so I just bought both of the bottles and mix them together, and it smells A-mazing. Finishing off washing my body I dry myself off and put on my clothes.

I stand next to Skylar's room and bang on her door to wake her up so she can get ready for school.

"Get your butt up Sky! I think I just heard Mom get up!" Just as I finish and walk off Sky's room door bust open.

"Thanks sis" she says as she sprints into the shower. Shaking my head from her silliness I run down stairs to the kitchen to eat my favorite cereal. After eating I grab my black book bag and walk out the door to the bus stop.

Walking there I see Mason walking to the bus stop, like the dummy I am I run up to him and walk next to him.

"Hey." I say. He doesn't respond so I poke him in the stomach to get his attention he stops and yanks me into a forest near Mrs. Brooke's house, the old grumpy lady from down the street.

Mason slams me onto a tree and looks at me with his icy glare that I have been getting a lot lately. I gasp at the impact, pain shooting through my backside.

I see his eyes shift down to my lips then back up to my eyes, he looks sorry but it quickly changes back into a glare.

"Haven't I told you enough times to leave me alone, yet you still bother me. Why the fuck is that?" I've only every seen and heard Mason say fuck twice.

Once when he hit his toe, and another when he cursed at his sister when she broke his play station 2 on purpose. So him saying fuck means I'm fucked.

"Because I-I need to t-talk to you." I stuttered. I look at his lips wishing they were on mines already. After that thought I got my wish.

His lips slammed into mine, our lips dance together, I immediately put my hands into his hair and started playing with his dark locks that I love so much. Just as I was getting comfortable he pulled away. I look straight into his grey orbs once more.

"Do you love me Mason?" I blurted out think about what May said. Crap, why did I say that.

Mason look surprised, then shocked and finally angry.