Party

Chapter 35

Lexi

I turn the corner and enter my French class with Mason trailing behind me. I feel him hook his hands on my waist and grip me back so that I am pressed against his chest and he's breathing down my neck.

I notice that people are watching, so I slap his hands off of me and run to my desk, laughing at his face. He holds a hidden smirks as he comes and swoops down to tickle me.

"Don't you dare Mason!"

He takes his finger and pokes me, I flinch and hop over to the other side of the desk, trying my hardest to stay away from his skilled fingers.

"Oh come on Lexi you know you want to have these graceful fingers touching you," I shook my head roughly.

"Like hell Mason! Keep those fingers away from me!" I look at him frantically, noticing that the once empty classroom was starting to fill up.

He comes closer holding out his hands, I look down and grab the French textbook, holding it at him and backing it away slowly.

"Really Lexi, what are you going to do with that?!"

"Lexi? As in Alexandrea?" We both look turn our head at a platinum blonde girl. She looks familiar.

"Uh, depends on who's asking." I put the book down and subconsciously go closer to Mason. She's really beautiful, she wears a short skirt, and she has white stockings on, I remember her from somewhere.

Humm. Oh! This was the girl that I ran into the one time when I was in the hallway!

"Yes hello, my name is Carole Richards, I believe I ran into you about a while back," I shake my head yes, recalling the event.

The teacher walks in and we take our seats. Hum, Carole, sounds familiar.

Mason is seated next to me, and Carole is seated behind me, in this class, the teacher is so laid back, she lets us sit anywhere we want, she tells us the assignment for the day and then goes back to her seat to finish grading previous work.

As soon as the teacher sits down, Carole taps me on the back, I turn around and look at her, wondering where I've heard her name before.

"So Lexi! I've heard a lot about you." My eyebrows perk up, Me? I notice that Mason sits up, I know he's now listening to our conversation.

"About me?" I question.

"Yeah, Ashton Woods? He's my step brother." Mason snorts and I ignore him, he whispers 'how unfortunate' under his breath, I give him a pointed look, he stops and coughs, straightening himself up, while listening still.

"My brother talks a lot about you, you know. You seem like a cool person to be honest. Hey uh, I was wondering, this Friday, I know a friend that's throwing a raging party, invitation only. Its gonna be crazy, wanna come?" Her slender fingers run threw her hair, she looks a bit nervous, but I'm sure it's something different.

My heart drops at the mention of his name. Ashton, I feel so bad for not telling him. I know I was leading him on for a while but, I just like his company, deep down inside I knew that I wasn't really that interested in him, pairing up with Mason made me realized that, even though Ashton and I kissed, he wasn't someone I really wanted to be with.

In truth, I only saw him as a nice friend.

I tilt my head in thought, "Could I bring people who I want to come?" She perks up and smiles. "Yeah sure why not, the more the merrier huh?" I smiled and turned back around. Humph, how random.