Just Fantabulous

Chapter 13
Lexi P.O.V

"So you mean to tell me, that you know Mason and your his cousin, who lives with him and you expect me to believe that?" I asked the red headed beauty in front of me.

I'm sorry but I'm just not buying it. This is probably one of his tricks to get me to fall for him faster. Nope not happening!

I get up to walk back to my desk but, Arielle I think her name was stops me by holding on to my arm. I look at her with confusion.

"May I help you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, pulling my arm out from her grasp.

"Listen, I have no friends here, I'm new and I seriously need someone to hang with, in a place like this, anyone will try to pull anything!" She honestly looked at me with desperation in her eyes. I sighed and gave in.

"Okay fine, here I don't know if Mason is going to be here today but you can sit in his seat for now, I'm not even sure if Mr. Hard will let you stay there for long though." I remember when I was like her, a loner.

"Oh God thank you so much! I won't annoy you don't worry!" I just nodded my head okay and turned back into my seat, pretending to be busy on my phone.

"So, You and Mason huh?" She turns around smiling at me.

"There is no me and Mason, he's a Prick and I never understand his feelings." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"Omg. I love you already! I know he's my cousin and all but... He's a real dick.." She giggled the last part like a little girl. She's strange, but yet we seem to have a lot in common. I think I like this strange red headed girl.

"You know what, I think I like you. You think he's a dick, I think he's a dick.... why don't we become best friends?!" I laugh at my own question.

"Totally! Finally I have a good reliable friend! Here, you can look at my schedule to see what other classes we have together." She hands me her slip and I glance down at it.

Well we have most classes together. We just don't have 6th and 5th period together.

"Well we have 1st all the way to 4th period together. So we have the same lunch class!" I smile at her, giving the slip back.

"Great!" Just then, Mr. Hard walks into class right after the bell rings. He quickly shuts the door so the students that had been racing to get here are outside, banging on the door. I notice Mr. Hard smirk at his evil doings. What an ass.

"Good Morning class, what a fine day it is indeed." Mr. Hard walks around the class, spying on some of the students with his hard icy glare that he's obviously perfected.

He stops at a student's desk, the student doesn't seem to notice Mr. Hard and is writing in Hards journal that he gave to all of us. He must be doing his homework. Poor kid.

Suddenly, Mr. Hard's hand collides to the student's desk, making a loud booming noise and causing the whole class to jump.

"WHAT! Do you think you are doing Mr. Jacobs?! HOME WORK IN MY CLASS?! IS THAT WHAT THAT IS??!" Mr. Hard grabs the note book, looking it over.

After he has seen what he was looking for, he takes the note book and throws it out the window into the swamp on the side of our school.

"HEY! My notes and other things were in there!" The student says, standing up.

"Well now it's mucky and muddy in the swamp where it belongs for you trying to do your home work that's meant for home not here! Now. I would advise you Mr. Jacobs to take a seat before I call the security officers." Mr. Hard nods his head as the student reluctantly takes a seat.