These Hoes ain't Loyal!

Chapter 9

Lexi POV

"Ashton?" I scramble to my feet, a bit embarrassed by me landing on top of him. "Lexi? I've been looking everywhere for you!" he says as he stands up from the floor.

"Oh, um, may I ask why?"

"You don't remember?" He asked, a bit shocked. Was there something I was suppose to remember? I have terrible memory to only be in 12th grade. "No...?" I looked down and shuffled my feet. Well this is awkward.. Not remembering anything, I know I saw him yesterday but I completely forgot what we talked about.

"You know, the picking you up this morning thing.. That?" OH! I know what he's talking about! The car ride to school.

"Oh yea! Hey! You were suppose to call me later that night and you didn't! So it's your fault!" I smiled in victory! Sweet victory!

"Yea I guess it is" He rubs the back of his neck while looking at his feet. Awe he looks like a lost puppy!

"Well it's alright, hey you wanna come with me to get my schedule? You can walk with me to my first class if you want.." I trail off.

"Oh yea sure, your new to the school right? Oh of course you are you just came back from Alabama, so how was it up there is it- Oh wait am I-I talking your ear off again? I'm sorry I tend to do that sometimes.." He blushes. He is so adorable!

"Um, kinda just slow down for a bit I can barely understand you." I chuckle.

"Sorry, I just get nervous for some reason let's go get your schedule now." We walk through the halls and look at some of the posters they have and trophies they've won as a school.

Wow. This school really does have school spirit.

"Come, the office is this way" He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. As we walk in the office I see a blond middle aged woman sitting at the desk.

"Hey Mom." Ashton says to the secretary. His mom works here? "Oh hey Hun, who's this young lady you have with you?"

"Oh this is Alexandrea Snow."

"Well, nice to meet you Ms. Snow!" she gets up to shake my hand.

Oh no.. Not the hand again.

"Oh please just call me Lexi, everyone calls me that." I smile at her.

"Okay Lexi, let me ask you some question and get your schedule for you. Ash's mom asks me some questions while he waits in the back on his phone.

Walking out of the office, Ash and I starts walking towards our class together. Apparently we have first period together and a few other classes. there are 6 periods of the day I have periods 1,2, and 6 with Ash, I know how weird we have a lot of the same classes, sad part is we don't have lunch together so I have to find a friend to sit with for 3, 4 and 5th period. I'm sure it can be done though. 1st period is Biology class. I love science but I heard Bio can be a pain in the butt sometimes.

Ash and I walk in laughing about a joke when we were kids. When we entered the almost empty classroom I see Evan sitting in the front... Wearing different clothes from this morning.

"Hey Evan.. Why did you change your clothes from that to geeky clothes" I asked dumbfounded.

"Oh no your the crazy girl with the weird mom, and I'm not Evan, I'm Devin, Evan's twin brother." He looked around me, trying not to make eye contact with me.

Oh yea Evan did say he had a twin brother.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know, we'll I'm not the crazy chick with the weird mom, I'm Lexi." I smiled toward him, sticking out my arms, waiting for him to hug me.