Her's

Chapter 29

Mason P.O.V

I grunt and pull a sleeping Lexi closer into me. her soft blonde hair moving into my face, but I don't mind because it smells like blueberries, which is my favorite type of berry starting right now.

I slowly open my eyes and let out a low yawn, my eyes squinting from the small stream of light that's flowing through the balcony window. I look down and smile to myself, she looks beautiful with her eyes twitching ever so slightly from the dream she maybe having.

I reach over and grab my phone, checking some of my social networks. I got a couple text messages from the guys and about ten from Sally. My body cringes from just thinking about that girl.

I haven't even laid a thought about her ever since I've been with Lexi, the only reason I'm with her is because she's popular, but I think about to end that soon. Besides, the only reason she even became even more relevant was because of me.

Come to think of it, I haven't even been laid since I've been with Lexi... She makes me want only her, and no one else.

A thought comes to my brain. If I could make some mean ass slut relevant and popular, why couldn't I do the same for Lexi? I mean, Lexi had way better qualities than that slut ever will.

By just the way Lexi talks she already beats the pig sounding Sally out of the race. I know it's dumb just not to be with someone just because they aren't apart of your crowd. But I've worked hard for my title.

But that's it. It's just a title. What does that have to do with my life? To have a stupid title? Or to have a beautiful girl who I can call mine.

I automatically choose Lexi. The fact that she's change me more than she can ever believe scares the shit out of me.

I hop out of my thoughts and move when Lexi stirs and sits up, her honey blonde hair showering over her.

She moves her hair and looks at me, she blushes and smiles. "Hi" she meekly says.

"Hello" my voice comes out as raspy, because I just woke up,

"Mason! Get your butt down here and come shovel some snow out of the drive way!" I groan at my grandmother but get up anyway.

"Until later" I kiss her on the forehead because at the time, it felt right I notice her blush and she slams her head into the pillows. Chuckling, I throw some clothes on so I could do what granny said.

**
When I finish the last of the snow, I head back inside to gain some of my toes that had frozen up on me. I walk into the foyer and kick my boots off and set them next to where the other shoes were.

I walk into the kitchen and see Lexi sitting at the table with Arielle and their friends they were all probably eating granny's famous chocolate chip pancakes. I couldn't help but notice that when Lexi saw me she tried to hide her oncoming smile.

I smirk to myself because I made her smile by just walking into the kitchen.

"Mason honey your pancakes are in the microwave, I just finished them, their nice and fresh." Granny comes and kisses me on the cheek and says good work for my chores.

"Thank you granny." I hug and kiss her back, saying that I love her.

Granny leaves the kitchen and out the door, bringing my mom and aunt with her, stating that they needed an all girls day out.

I walk up behind Lexi and wrap my arms around her, I kiss her neck and whisper in her ear.

"I've missed you" I feel her tense up, she turns around with a tomato face with a large smile. She had a bit of syrup on her lips and chin.

"Here, let me get that," I take my thumb and wipe her lips and than her chin and stick my thumb in my mouth, savoring the sweet flavor that was occupying her lips. I lick my lips, "There." Her face shows desire and what looks to be also embarrassment.

"Gross." Arielle gets up and walks out of the kitchen. She looked pretty mad to be honest. A brotherly instinct come but I reframe myself from going and asking her what's wrong and what I could do for her.

"I'm sorry for our, cranky friend, her potential Bae has hooked up with her friend from school and stole him from her." Casey waves over at us and she and Jessie picks up there food, moving into the living room.

What ever prick did that to Arielle, I'll make sure they understand what's coming to them.

"Mason! You can't just do that!" Lexi hits my arm, it felt like a feather had hit me, she amuses me.

I pull her up with me and wrap her in my arms. "And what can't I? You are mines after call." I lean down to give her a kiss but she puts her hand on my chest. I was about to asked her what's wrong but Stella walks in and she sends me a flirtatious smile.

Stella's dressed with a little bit to much skin showing, she's wearing booty shorts and a short tank top where you could see her belly button and her tramp tattoo that was a picture of a butterfly on her back. You could also see her neon orange bra through her gray tank top.

Her being dressed like this made my lips turn up in disgust. I looked down and saw a jealous looking Lexi, her face didn't say anything but her eyes had a look of anger and jealousy.

"Hi Mason, you still coming to my room tonight?" Stella lips turned into a sinister smile, she knew what she was doing. I felt Lexi's hands tighten around my shoulders.

"I never-" Lexi turns and roughly grabs my face and pulls me into a deep kiss. Her kisses are almost as if they are angry, as if she was punishing me. I kiss her back and our lips move in sync. I couldn't lie and say I didn't like it. I pull her closer to me and grunt when she bites my lower lips.

"You know what fuck you Mason, and your little girlfriend!" Stella stomps out of the room.

After about three minutes, she release me after biting my lower lip. She smiles and starts to walk off, I look at her stunned.

She stops at the door and turns back to look at me. "Just so you know, you haven't asked me out, so I'm not really yours, but I'll be damned if I let a little slut try to scrap what could be potentially mine up. Oh and by the way, the girls and I have invited Jack and his friends to a mini party were having in the back inside of the patio. Would you like to accompany me?" She turns around fully and bats her eyes at me.

"Yeah, sure." I nod my head and a big smile spreads out on her face.

She may not be mines... Yet at least but she had one thing right. I am her's.

***

DOUBLE WEEK UPDATE!!!!

I might update again this week not sure...
Yikes! Another Filter sowrry :3

Love you guys.

-X

3/17/15