Chapter 27: Spooky Scary Skeletons

POV: Jack Winig

~~~

I think today might finally be the day Maya kills Matty.

Why?

Probably because she just threw a knife at him and it only missed by an inch, I'm pretty sure she was aiming for his head.

"You're a fucking asshole, you know that! First, you break my glasses and are forcing me to wear fucking contacts, now you won't even let me have a jacket."

"Well tough luck Sugar because if I don't get to wear fucking pants you don't get to wear a jacket!" I kept looking between the two convinced that Maya was going to blow and try to strangle him.

"I swear to god Matthew, I'm gonna-"

"What are you gonna do Sugar? Talk me to death."

"Oh, you little -"

At that point I thought I should step in, "Ok, ok children that's enough. Don't make me take away your toys now."

The both of them made faces at each other but at least the yelling had stopped.

For now.

We were all in the living room at this point waiting for Rowan. Asia had come down a little while ago saying she needed a few minutes.

But like I predicted the bickering between Matty and Maya continued, at this point, I was just tuning them out. My ears did pick up her last sentence.

"All right then asshole." And with that, she stormed out of the house saying she would be back.

I assumed she was going to her house for something which just reminded me of the ever so amusing event that happened earlier. When Elijah saw her costume I thought he was going to have a stroke, literally I could see a vein on his neck that looked like it was going to explode.

When she came back in a few minutes later, I was the first to notice. I laughed to myself and took a nice comfy seat on the couch, "This should be fun."

I took my phone out and started recording.

When Matty turned and saw her at first he was unfazed, then he noticed the new unbroken glasses in her hands. She smirked at him but I had a pretty good guess at what was going to happen next.

"Give me those Sugar. I told you no glasses." I swear I saw his eye twitch

Maya played dumb and held up the glasses, "You mean these, hm. I don't think I want to give them to you."

As she went to put the glasses on Matty yelled and ran at her.

Then tackled her to the ground.

In the end, Maya now had two sets of broken glasses and it took Lee ten minutes to get me to stop laughing.