Chapter 39: Period Problems

POV: Cameron Reed

~~~

When I was driving up to Rowan's house I was not prepared for what I was about to walk into.

The second I was through the door it was a blur as someone pulled me in and then slammed the door behind me. I could vaguely recall someone scream, "Run while you still can!"

Once the front door was locked and I was pulled into the dining room things calmed down a little for me to be able to see what was going on. Luke, who was the one to pull me into the house, quickly ran back to a chair that was pulled away from the table.

Pilled onto that one chair were Matty, Lee, Jack, and now Luke who jumped right on top. On the floor next to them were Linc and Justin.

"What on earth is going on in here? Has Candy finally used her computers to drive the four of you crazy?" Luke was clinging on to Lee for dear life, Lee himself was sitting on top of Jack and he was sitting in Matty's lap.

The four of them seemed a little preoccupied so Justin was the one who answered, "Gone crazy, yes. Because of Candy, not yet. Apparently, Rowan and Mira are on their periods and the four of them have lost their god damn minds, and dragged us here to join in their nuances."

I looked back at these four guys piled on top of one another and laughed to myself, "Not like I have anything else to do today." I walked over to sit next to Linc and Justin.

Just as the four of them seemed to be calming down the front door opened again, and I'm pretty sure one of them screamed. Maya walked through the door with a shopping bag and came to put them down on the dining table.

From what I could see the bag was filled with tampon boxes, pain killers, pads, and a shit ton of chocolate. She smiled at us and slowly pulled out the tampon box and placed it on the table in front of the chair, all four of them flinched. Then Maya oped the box and Matty jumped causing the chair to shake.

Finally, Maya pulled out a tampon and threw it at them, all four of them screamed and scattered in different directions. Maya was laughing her ass off along with Justin and Me while Linc looked like he was contemplating his life choices.

While Maya is putting the box back in the bag Luke came up behind her and grabbed one of the bags of chocolate kisses. He opened the back and grabbed a fist full of candy and placed the rest back in the bag.

From upstairs where Rowan's room was we heard Candy yell done for Maya. She picked up the bag and made her way upstairs. The whole time with Luke trying to hide behind her, which wasn't really working considering he was a good eleven inches taller than her.

Justin and I also trailed her trying to see if we could get a glimpse of what the hell was going on. Maya knocked on the door and when Candy opened it Luke immediately ran out from behind Maya, threw his handful of chocolate into the room, and ran back downstairs screaming,

"I FED THE BEASTS!!"

Both Maya and Candy kinda stood there in shock allowing us to get a look inside the room. From what I could see Rowan and Mira were laying on the bed with heading pads and watching a movie. For some reason, Tino was also in between the both of them with them cuddling into them.

Maya snapped out of it and walked into the room with Candy, slamming the door behind them.

~~~

After about thirty minutes we were able to convince Matty, Lee, Jack, and Luke to get off of the chair and move into the living room. They were still basically piled on top of each other at the end of the couch that was farthest away from the stairs.

The most we had heard from the girls in the last three hours was the occasional indistinguishable yelling. The seven of us were now playing Uno and chatting with each other. Linc had even come out of his life contemplating and was laughing with Jack.

Though our peace was disturbed when Maya called down, "BOYS!!! Come up here please!" We all looked at each other not really wanting to go up there but then Candy yelled down, "NOW!" Hesitantly we walked up the stair and stood outside of the door.

Candy looked over all of us and then her eyes landed on Matty, "You, come here." Matty's eyes went wide and he went run for it but Lee, Jack, and Luke stopped him and pushed him at Candy and Maya who pulled him through the door and closed it.

Again the three of them went running downstairs, but this time screaming, "Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sacrifice!"

After twenty minutes I'm pretty sure the girls have actually killed Matty as a sacrifice but he comes down with a walkie-talky in his hands and a traumatized expression on his face.

"What on earth did they do to you Man?" Linc was laying back on the couch with the remote in his hand skipping through channels.

"I've been told that I have to go down to Pop's for food, I am not to stop anywhere else, or make any pit stops under penalty of death. When I get there I am to use the walkie to ask their orders, I must use the walkie because they have taken my phone and my joints as collateral." With that, he walked out of the house in a haze.

The rest of us just looked at each other, I'm pretty sure all of us were thinking the same thing.

"I'm glad they didn't pick me."

~~~

After Matty had gotten back and delivered the girl with the food the rest of us decided it was best to just stay out of their way and hang to ourselves. We had all settled back on the couch, this time everyone was spread out, for the most part. Jack was laying with his head in Linc's lap which surprised me but Linc didn't seem to care.

We were halfway through Marvel Studios' The Avenger when Aisa quietly walked downstairs and into the kitchen, at this point I was no longer surprised to see my sister in Rowan's house, apparently, they have been pretty close friends for the last few years and I just never noticed.

What did surprise, and scared me, though was when she walked back upstairs with a kitchen knife. Not one of those butter knives but like a sharp-ass Scream style kife. We all looked at each other and then at Asia, all a little scared.

Ten minutes later Candy comes down and none of us think anything about it until she walks back upstairs with an ax. Luke pulled out his phone and started looking for a plane ticket to Alaska, so did Jack, Lee, and Matty. Linc, Justin, and I were also a little more than concerned.

Only five minutes after that did Maya come down the stairs and everyone was holding their breath waiting to see what on earth she was gonna bring up next. When she walked past us with a bow and arrows, the four of them ran out of the house like it was in flames.

Justin and Linc were trading looks. I on the other hand was wondering whether or not Tino was still alive or if they had cut off his dick, chopped his limbs off, and were now using them as target practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

<3