Chapter 8: Unknown

09: #6:34#9! '-48#58@! 

~~~

"Rowan Collins is officially the queen of Eaglesview." One of my men said walking into my office.

"I'm aware. The little princess is gaining more power. We have to make sure she doesn't cause a problem with the plan." I said looking at him while he was avoiding all eye contact with me.

"Is the spy still keeping an eye on our northern queen?" I asked, wanting an update on any new information we might have received.

"Yes, they are. Apparently, Rowan shot Mason Reed in the leg during the ball." He said his eyes glued to the floor. Am I really that terrifying?

Good to know.

"Why did she shoot him?" I questioned.

"He made comments about Aspen."

"What comments! I don't pay you to stand there and be useless!" I was starting to get impatient with this imbecile in front of me.

"He called her a "Dead bitch" and then got into a heated argument with his son Cameron for protecting her from being shot as a response." He stammered trying to get it all out at once.

"He protected her?" I thought, interesting.

"Um. Boss?" he said softly so as not to anger me further.

"What."

"Am I to give our spy any new tasks?" he asked. 

"So he is good for something." I thought, taking a minute to come up with a plan.

"Yes. tell them that their new task is..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told you It was a short chapter.

Hope you enjoyed. See you in the next chapter. 

<3