Chapter 3: The Northern Heir

POV: Rowan Collins

~~~

Back at the house Luke, Jack, and a few of the older gang members carried Mr. Shiny's head and his gang of idiot's unconscious bodies down to the holding cells in the basement of the gang house.

Not wanting to deal with them yet I let the boys do their thing and walked to the kitchen to grab a water. When I entered Matty was sitting at the island table with a whole chocolate cake in front of him.

"Do you plan on sharing any of that with anyone else or is it all for you?" I asked with a grin on my face as I walked around him to the fridge.

"Mine..." he said in some sort of demonic voice. I rolled my eyes, "I have no idea how you are still in such good fucking shape! You eat at least twice your weight in sweats every day and only exercise like once a week, yet you still have a fucking six-pack! It's not fair!" I wined taking a seat next to him at the island.

Reaching my finger and taking a scoop of frosting off the cake Matty tried to smack my hand away but I pulled away and licked the frosting off my finger while Matty stared daggers into the side of my head.

"Oh come on. A little sharing won't kill you." I said reaching to take another swipe at the frosting but this time he was ready for me and smacked my hand away.

"Yes, yes it would. Now go away and let me enjoy my cake without your crummy paws trying to steal the amazing creation that is chocolate frosting off of my cake." He said sliding it out of my reach.

I put my hands up in surrender giggling, "Fine, I'll leave. Have fun with your cake. Remember, no glove no love." I said laughing hysterically to myself as I walked out of the kitchen.

"I hate you!" He yelled after me

"Love you too!" I yelled back as I went to go find Luke.

~~~

A few hours later

It was seven o'clock and all eight of us were sitting in the entertainment room on the various types of couches

Candy and Luke were curled up on the love seat while Jack, Mira, and Matty were on the three seater, still facing us but also facing the gaming system where they were playing Mario Kart.

On the big L-shaped couch was Lee, Mal, and Me. I was laying on the end where it extended out while Lee was lying with his head in my lap and Mal was curled up in his fuzzy blanket at the other corner of the couch by Lee's feat.

On the big flat screen, I had put on the Greatest Showman. The three playing Mario Kart weren't paying attention at all but every time one of the songs came on Matty and Mira would stop playing and sing with Candy, Mal, and Me at the top of our lungs, which Jack complained about every time without fail.

"Would you guys stop making my ears bleed, and would you two actually pay attention to the game!" He complained as Matty, Mira, Mal, Candy, and Me screamed/sang The Other Side at the top of our lungs.