Introduction

Hello
Thank you for clicking on my book, it means so much to me. This is one of my first books that I'm publishing on wattpad so please forgive me if I don't update as often as others or if the story isn't as exiting in the beginning, but please just be patient and give it a chance.

Warning
This book may contain strong language, mature themes and topics. This book may also at times involve death and depression. You have been warned.

Character POV'S
In this book the character POV will change occasionally, but will mainly be in Rowan's POV . In the beginning of each chapter the POV will be stated at the top.

Help
At times my spelling and grammar is not the best. I'm human, forgive me. But if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes please inform me so I can fix them, thanks.

Ongoing
This story is ongoing and will be continued.

Started: September 9th, 2019

Voting and commenting
If you could please vote at the end of the chapters It would mean so much to me. And if you could comment and give me feedback on how you feel about the book so far it would be very appreciated.

Follow

please follow this account to get notifications on the book, like when I've updated a new chapter or if there are any new announcements.

Instagram

I have a Instagram account that will have exclusive info on the book like insight on characters personality's and sneak peaks of new chapters. so follow @the_queen_107_wattpad

***

I do not have "models" for my characters. I want you to imagine them for yourself but I have put a very brief estimate of what I imagine my characters to look like in their character ascetics.

Character ascetics for the 5 main characters and Rowan's inner gang:

Rowan's Tattoo: