Chapter 41: Threats

POV: Rowan Collins

~~~

The past four months have actually been pretty peaceful. We've all fallen into a sort of routine of spending most of our free time together. From school to everyone just kind of walking into my house. My dad wasn't too pleased with the house now being chock full of teenagers but he got over it eventually, though I'm pretty sure he complains to Andy all the time.

Not much has happened besides some people's birthdays, in February we had a party for Candy's birthday. Luke planned most of it and got her a really sweet gift, it was a stuffed animal that looked like the dog she had as a kid.

Lee's was after that in March and on the threat of bodily harm he made the time to visit so we could all have dinner together before he had to get back to the shipments. I wasn't expecting Tino to visit for his birthday but on April fools we were all watching a movie and when Linc went to the fridge to get a soda Tino jumped out and nearly gave him a heart attack.

The party we threw for Luke a little more than a week after Tino's and may have gotten a little out of hand. A little out of hand being Matty and Jack got high off their asses and tried to jump from the roof and into the pool. Thankfully they didn't miss, though I think they wished they did after Mira and Maya were done with them.

Now we are in May and Justin has requested that we not throw some big party, he just wants to hang out and eat takeout Chinese food out of paper boxes. That's how we all ended up sitting in my living room with mass amounts of Chinese takeout watching Netflix comedy specials.

As usual, we were all piled in the living room on the couches and on top of each other. Unsurprisingly Candy and Luke were on the love seat being a little more cuddly than usual. Justin was sitting on one end of the couch with Maya basically in his lap and Matty next to her. Alex was on the floor at their feet with noodles hanging out of his mouth as he laughed.

I was at the other end of the couch laying across Jack, Linc, and Cameron. It was their own fault, I got up for five minutes to pay for the food and get it from the delivery guy at the door and the three of them had moved over to take my spot. So I decided to just make them my seat.

I was in Jack's lap, leaning on Linc's shoulder, and my feet were in Cam's lap. Mira was now lounging in the other loveseat alone after Linc had abandoned her to steal my spot. Mal and Char had gone out with some friends to go see a movie so they weren't here.

On the tv, the comedian made some sexist joke about women, when Linc opened his mouth I quickly slapped his chest lightly and he closed it. Over the last four months, I continued with my new year's resolution and trained Linc to be less of a man whore.

I followed him around with the spray bottle for a whole two weeks, wherever he went I went, and anytime he did something man whoreish he got sprayed. Eventually, the number of comments and random hookups decreased and I stopped carrying the bottle. Now whenever I catch him staring at a girl's ass or know whatever is about to come out of his mouth is going to be sexist I slap him.