Chapter 21: The One Where He Fuck's Up, Big Time

POV: Rowan Collins

~~~

By the time we get to the club, it's nine o'clock and the main line is out the front door and into the parking lot. Making sure the cars are locked we head to the back to use the private entrance.

"Hey Paul, have the guy's gotten here yet?" He just nodes his head and opens the heavy side door for us.

Walking in the first thing I'm met with is the flashing colors of the lights, the smell of alcohol and sweat. Moving the black curtain to the side I can see that most of the boys are lounging around on the VIP sofas with drinks already in their hands.

"Ah, look who decided to join us, Miss flame princes. I am loving the outfit by the way, you dress up just for me?" I could tell that Linc was already drunk by the overly cocky expression on his face.

"You wish, you're just jealous that none of your fangirls could pull this outfit off." She sends him a hard smile and walks towards the main bar past the velvet rope but Linc calls after her before she crosses it, "Oh but they do, you underestimate the number of girls that will take their shirts off for me!"

Candy just raises her middle finger and yells back, "And I'll never be one of them."

The rest of us just laugh and split up as some find a spot next to the boys and others follow Candy to the bar.

After asking Scarlet to get me a vodka I walked back over to the couch and squeezed in between Luke and Lee. My back rests against Luke's side and my feet are on Lee's lap, he just moves his arm on top of my legs and continues to scroll through his phone.

"Why do you have to be such a dick every time you two are in the same room?" I knew Luke was going to comment on it sooner or later.

"I'll stop being a dick when you finally admit that you are in love with her. I swear the only person who doesn't know you're in love with her, is her." That shut everyone up real quick. Luke opened his mouth to respond but then shut it.

He glared at Linc and stood up to leave causing me to fall back and my head to fall into Cameron's lap.

"Hey there princess." I just looked up at him and pulled myself up to take Luke's empty spot. After a few more minutes Scarlet came back with my drink, which I gladly took and downed in one gulp.

"I'm going to need a lot more of these, and a few bourbons." I thought getting up and pulling Maya, Mira, and Candy with me to go dance and get drunk.

~~~

An hour later I was on about my tenth drink?

I'm not really sure, all I know is that I'm definitely drunk.

I was sitting at the bar with Maya, who I'm pretty sure hasn't had a single drink all night when Matty came up to sit next to us. He seemed to be a little drunk but definitely more sober than most of us.