Chapter 1: "Watch me"

POV: Rowan Collins

~~~~

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

I looked up from my gun to the targets, perfect shots on all three. One in the head, one in the heart, and one in the stomach.

Switching on the gun's safety I placed it down and shifted my focus to the clock that hung above the door. seven am, that means that everyone should be getting up soon.

I made my way to the makeshift meeting room we have in the basement. There was a big square table in the center with papers and maps scattered all over it.

On the back wall, there was a huge map of Eaglesview, the four territories color-coded. Shaded in blue was the northern territory that was currently run by my father.

Shaded in Orange was the east side's territory which is currently run by Martin McBride and is to be taken over by his oldest son Lincoln.

Shaded in green was the southern territory which is currently run by Jason Murphy and is to be taken over by his son Justin.

And shaded in red is the west side currently run by Mason Reed and is to be taken over by his son Cameron.

In the center of the town though is the neutral zone, where no gang violence is allowed. There are many shops and homes but the high school is also in the neutral zone, right smack in the center of it.

The docks are also considered a neutral zone but are located on the far side of the northern territory. There is also one road that runs through the northern territory to the dock that is considered neutral.

"I should probably clean this place up," I thought as I started moving things around.

As I was cleaning up the meeting room I could practically taste the bacon someone was making upstairs. "Mira must be cooking breakfast," I thought to myself.

Mira is my best fighter, she may be able to plead innocent but she's capable of killing some with her bare hands. But without her, we would all probably starve to death.

After a while, everything was where I wanted it, But that's when I heard the arguing upstairs.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!"

"MAKE ME!"

"OH, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU ALRIGHT!"

I rolled my eyes, Candy and Luke must be at it again. "I should probably go make sure nobody's dead yet," I grumbled to myself, grabbing my gun and putting it into the back of my leggings.

As I climbed the stairs from the basement that led to the kitchen the smell of delicious bacon got stronger and stronger, I was practically drooling.

Hey, can you blame me? Bacon is life.