Chapter 22: Bitch Boy

POV: Cameron Reed

~~~

"Cam!!"

"Cameron!!!"

"CAMERON!!!!!!"

"CCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!"

Throwing open Lincoln's bedroom door I just stand there and look at him, "What the hell do you want?"

He grabs an empty cup on his nightstand and proceeds to turn it over to emphasize the fact that it's empty, "I'm thirsty. Go fill this up for me." The cup is then thrown at me, I look at it and then back to Linc.

"Lincoln, you have a graze wound that is basically a glorified scratch. You were not shot, and I am not your bitch boy." He glares at me and turns his head away from me, his way of telling me to go get his water and get out.

Walking down to the kitchen I think of something a little more entertaining than a cup of water. Filling the cup and another blow of water head back upstairs to his room.

Luckily when I open the door he is on his phone facing the other way. Putting the cup on the nightstand I take the blow and stand as close to the bed as I can, "Hey Linc, open up." when he turns to look at me I dump the water on his head.

"What the hell Cam!?" He jumps to his feet and looks down at the water dripping from his hair down his face and onto his chest.

"Oh, would you look at that. You can stand, It's a miracle!" I was laughing but Linc found it less than amusing.

I sat down on one of the chairs in his room and watched as he grabbed a change of clothes and went to change, and then I watched as he changed the soaked sheets of his bed for dry ones.

"You're a real jackass you know. Where's Scarlet, why isn't she here instead of you." He was back in his bed sipping on the glass of water that I didn't pore on him.

I let out a huff and tried to stop myself from laughing. "Scarlet isn't here because Jacob is afraid that if he leaves you alone with her she might slit your throat while you sleep. He also said it's because I didn't help when you got shot." I rolled my eyes at that last part.

"Good, you didn't help. You stood against the wall and watched Rowan." I ignored his comment and rolled my eyes again.

"Well I'd rather have to deal with your lazy ass than be in your position, Scar seems like someone you don't want to be on the wrong side of." He let out a sigh and rolled over to groan into the pillow.

"This is just great, my second in command wants to kill me, Rowan wants to kill me, Candy probably also wants me dead, and even though she helped me yesterday I'm sure Mira wants to kill me too." He laid there for ten more minutes, neither of us saying a word.