"Finally, mate," Fred joked lightly, standing up and patting his brother's shoulder. "I'm glad you got the balls to finally tell her," he silently wished he would find his own soulmate soon, he wanted to be sure she wasn't in trouble, he wanted to be able to protect her.

"Thank you, both of you," George told them honestly. "I sang a song without even realising so I kind of dropped the ball there," the look on Fred's face was priceless. "Even so, she actually took it pretty well, was very understanding and happy about soulmates existing," he chuckled, pulling back from their hug. "I want to move faster, you know how it usually is, but after this just happened I'll probably have to take more time," he shrugged as the others hummed in agreement. "I'll see you later," George waved as he exited the Gryffindor Common Room, going over to the therapist's office, leaving Angelina and Fred alone.

Because soulmates existed, most of the wizarding couples were consolidated by the time they were of age. Wizards and witches were quicker to get in relationships since they knew they would last forever. It was an amazing system, the only real fault it had was that wizards were still human, and they still made mistakes that could bring a relationship down. The whole Weasley clan was raised to believe that they had to work to keep their soulmate happy, cherish them and love them, as Arthur did with Molly. George wanted that for him and Hazel.

I have to tell my mum, he thought with a groan as he walked through the halls, finally arriving at the door. He stood outside, leaning against the wall and waiting for it to be five. After a couple of minutes the door opened, revealing Hazel and the therapist saying their goodbyes.

"Thank you, Miss Brown," he heard Hazel say, voice soft, cracking slightly. She had definitely been crying. "I'll see you next week," she added.

"Of course, Hazel," Miss Brown replied, rubbing her upper back encouragingly. "Mr. Weasley," the lady bowed her head at him as Hazel walked out.

"Miss Brown," George retorted, nodding once before she closed the door. He looked down at Hazel, who was already standing in front of him, a sorrowful look on her face. "Hello, darling," he murmured, kissing the top of her head. He pulled out a chocolate from his pocket and handed it to her. "Professor Lupin's always saying chocolate helps out, so I got you some," he said with a grin, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Hazel chuckled tearfully, tearing it up before taking a bite of the chocolate. "Thank you, sweet," she murmured after she'd swallowed the bite of candy. "And thank you for coming to get me," after the attack, Hazel didn't really like walking alone Hogwarts on her own. Miss Brown told her that it would subside and slowly she would be able to take her late night strolls on her own again.

"So, how was it?" George asked quietly as they walked out of the building and into the yard. The pair sat under a big tree. Both of them liked being outside in the cold, knowing it meant there would be less people. Nothing a coat couldn't fix.

"It was good," Hazel said honestly, taking another bite of the sweet treat. "She was very nice, she told me it wasn't my fault and that everything I'm feeling is normal - even the guilt," she sighed, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She gave what was left of the chocolate bar to her soulmate, having left him exactly half of it. George took it and ate it as she spoke. "She said that it's an experience many people share and in the end it's what I chose to do with it that matters. Told me it was good that I went with her instead of ignoring it and bottling it up," Hazel sighed, taking the gloves out of her bag to put them on.

George finished eating the sugary treat, putting the wrapper in his pocket before putting on his own gloves. He wrapped the scarf tighter around Hazel's neck when he noticed it was loose. "It is very good that you decided to see her," he settled on saying, a close lipped smile on his face.

Soulmates - George Weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें