the island part two

It was here. The day all of E class had been equally anticipating and dreading. This was their best shot to assassinate Koro-sensei. The plan was simple, the eight who were owed tentacles (the canon seven plus Y/N) would take them out, then the rest of the class would swoop in and finish the job. Y/N had to admit that it was a good plan, but she knew that the more phases a plan had, the more that could go wrong, and with the amount of complex planning needed for the main plan, there was no way she could come up with backup plans for every variable. She would just have to trust her classmates, a feat which was easier said than done when last night apparently a small group of them had tried to catch their teacher in his birthday suit. She shuddered just thinking about it.

"Wow, that's not a happy face, what, did you imagine Terasuka in his swimming trunks?" Karma slung his arm round her shoulders, dropping down next to her,

"Worse" she shuddered, trying to get the image out of her head and failing,

"What, Terasuka without his swimming trunks on?"

"Are you trying to give me nightmares?" She asked, he laughed and pulled her by her wrist to the next activity,

"C'mon, we only get one shot at this, Ms Professional, we can't blow it 'cause of laziness." She rolled her eyes, she had finished all her tasks ages ago, but she helped out with the final touches until late afternoon, before getting ready for the big event.

"Hey, Y/N, can you give us a hand over here?" The assassin turned around to see Nakamura and Okuda struggling with a waterboard, she waved goodbye to the redhead and went to help the two before Okuda fell over completely,

"T-Thanks" the girl muttered, a little embarrassed that she needed help with such a simple task,

"Sooooo, Y/N, were you talking to Karma just now?" Rio interjected, wiggling her eyebrows so vigorously it was a miracle they stayed on her face,

"Oh, shut up! we're still friends" the H/C shifted the weight of the board onto one hand in order to slap the blonde girls arm, forcing Okuda to duck as the heavy board swung around, "oh shit! Sorry Okuda"

"It's fine, he doesn't like me like that" she smiled sadly,

"Um, I was actually talking about the nearly hitting you with a chunk of metal, but yeah, sorry for that too."

"Wow, this conversation is a massive train wreck" Nakamura commented,

"I nearly gave Okuda a concussion, I won't think twice about giving you one too." Y/N warned,

"Ok, ok, what do I have to do to avoid a concussion." She laughed, stepping slightly out of range, just to be safe. Y/N saw and grinned,

"Buy me a drink after the assassination."

"Like a date or....." she ducked, laughing her head off as Y/N swung the board around again, "it's a date! See you at seven!" The two girls went their seperate ways, leaving Okuda in shock, wondering what the hell she had just witnessed.

Timeskip

"Hey, you ok? You look a little jumpy," Karma was startled out of his head as he felt Y/N put her hand on his shoulder,

"Yeah, just wondering what to do with my share of the ten billion." Y/N laughed,

"don't count your chickens before they hatch, we need to kill him first." Her time in the sun had given her a slight tan, making her eyes seem even more stunning. She had tied her hair back into a ponytail, yet her fringe still escaped in order to curl round her face, framing perfectly like a piece of art. He was astounded by the amount of times he found himself marvelling at her ability to look like a normal person, but right now there was no question. She looked like an assassin, from the alertness in her eyes to the gun tucked away in her belt. Everything about her reminded him that he still had a job to do. Now was their best chance to save the world. They had to take it.