Itonas arrival

Once Koro-sensei had begun class, the group began to settle down, still sparing the girl in the back occasional glances, as she noted down everything, seemingly waiting for something. Soon, Terasuka spoke up,

"Hey, (fake name) or whatever ya name is, I thought there were two new students coming in today, what happened to your friend? Ya scare him off?"

Karma smirked at Terasuka, the guy was gonna get himself killed, although he was interested in the answer himself, he chose to stay silent. He wasnt going to piss off a professional assassin, but it would be pretty entertaining to watch Terasuka do it.

The girl glanced up as Terasuka chuckled to himself, silencing him with a glare that froze everyone in place, the tension became unbearable until she finally spoke,

"No, we don't work together, in fact, I've only met him and his guardian once, and once was more than enough."

With that, she got back to her work, seemingly oblivious to the stares of her now curious classmates, "what?" She asked them, not even looking up from her notebook.

"You can't leave it at that!"

"Yeah, why was once more than enough!"

"What was he like!"

She sighed, putting her pen down and leaning back in her chair, considering her words carefully,

"With assassins, you always pick up some kind of weird habit, something to fixate on, a goal, or a hobby. It means that everyone you meet is at least a little crazy, but that guy," she looked into the distance, worrying her lip as she continued, "even by my standards, the guy is insane."

And with that, she picked up her pen and started writing again, making it clear that they weren't going to get any more information out of her

'Too strong to work with Ritsu, and too crazy to work with Scythe? Who is this guy?'

As it turned out, their question was soon answered, as a man dressed in all white stepped into the classroom, following the new students account of the assassin, E class couldn't help but be a little on guard.

The tension soared, this time coming to a stop when the man pulled out a live pigeon from his robes, startling the octopus so much he hid in the rafters in his liquid form

"Sorry, I never could resist a touch of the dramatic, although I see you aren't surprised, Scythe"

"S-Scythe?" Koro-sensei looked like he was ready to make a permanent home in the corner, out of harm's way.

"Yes," said the man, with a friendly tone that did nothing to reassure the students, "excluding my ward, I believe she's known for being the best underage assassin in the world."

His tone was still friendly, but everyone could hear the veiled threat underneath, 'you're all scared of her? You haven't seen anything yet'

Only Scythe herself seemed unbothered, ignoring the outside world as she listed observations, bullet trajectories, distances, she didnt even flinch when the back wall of the classroom exploded, and through the hole stalked a boy with white hair and wild eyes,

"I have proven myself to be stronger than the classroom wall."

"That's great Itona, maybe next time you can prove yourself stronger than the classroom door, by using it." Scythe replied, still not even taking her eyes off her notebook.

"Scythe." The boy said, fixing his wide eyed stare onto her "you've gotten stronger."

"Thanks, you've gotten.... shorter?" Finally, she looked up, surveying the newcomer with unbothered eyes.

"But you are still weaker than me."

"So you say, but remind me, which one of us ended our last assignment in a straitjacket?" The female assassin smirked, it looked like Itona was honestly going to kill her when the man in white intervened,

"Scythe, I must warn you not to tease my ward, you remember how... temperamental he can be"

"Do not worry Shiro." Itona spoke in a monotone neither his voice nor his face betraying any emotion, the two assassins equally unreadable, "I only kill those who are stronger than me, and that means you, big brother."

As the big reveal went on, peoples attention shifted to Itona, leaving the H/C girl in the back to get on with her recon.

Timeskip

Soon it was break, and whilst everyone was busy comparing their teacher to his alleged 'brother' Nagisa took this moment to talk to the other assassin,

"Hi, I'm Nagisa Shiota, but feel free to call me by my first name, I, uhm, I just wanted to ask, and please don't get offended, but, uhm, are you a girl or a boy, because you're wearing the boys uniform, but you look like a girl, but people say that about me too-"

Luckily the girl cut him off before he could ramble any further, "I'm a girl, the boys uniform just has more mobility and pockets."

"R-Right, see I'm actually a boy, but my mom likes my long hair, so I wear it like this, parents, huh." He laughed awkwardly.

She stopped writing for a second to look him dead in the eye, "I wouldn't know" she said, still surprisingly monotone,

"O-Oh, I'm really sorry, I didn't know, I didn't mean to be rude, honestly!"

"Its fine, by the way, agent Karasuma told me you had been keeping notes on the target, can I see them?" She seemed so unbothered by everything, even a boy blowing the wall behind her to smithereens didn't make her so much as flinch.

"S-Sure! I haven't got much at the moment, but I've documented his face colours, and they seem to change according to his mood so green stripes means-"

"Do you know if he can control it?" She interrupted

"Ah, no, I think it's just something he does, the way we smile and frown."

"But we can control that." She was muttering to herself now, "which adds on the the sightings, I'll need the floor results to know for sure."

She turned to him as the rest of the class finally realised that what was to follow was worth watching, "does this place have blinds?"

Nagisa nodded, still slightly scared by the way she seemed to change her personality with the flick of a switch, and rushed to pull the blinds down over the window, leaving the classroom in darkness.

Scythe made her way to the front of the room, before switching on a torch and casting a purple over the floor behind the teachers podium,

"When I introduced myself, I spilt a small amount of olive oil on the floor, which means, looking at it now, I can see just how much control your teacher has over his landings"

Not much apparently, as the entire floor was covered in skid marks, showing that their teacher had barely stopped in time to avoid Kataoka's desk, Scythe noted all of this down.

"So, he can't control the colours his face goes, and he can barely control his speed, that means, chances are he wasn't born this way, thank you Nagisa, you can put the blinds back up now."

Everybody seemed to have forgotten about Itona and Koro-sensei as Scythe walked back up to her desk, re-immersing herself in her notes and leaving everyone speechless. In half a day, the two assassins had revealed more about Koro-senseis past than they had in an entire month. It was clear that these two weren't here to mess around, they were professionals, and E-class had their work cut out for them if they wanted to stay ahead.