The worst teacher

Karma didn't feel like watching the transfer student getting his ass kicked by his teacher, but he decided to stick around to watch anyway, maybe hed get good blackmail material in case Itona turned out to be like Terasuka. Y/N stayed too, so that was a bonus. Although he had to admit, he was slightly scared of that girl, he just couldn't get a read on her, even Itona showed his reasons for wanting to kill Koro-sensei, but this girl was like if you took all of the assassin parts of nagisa, added an impressive ability to conceal her emotions, and self confidence and then put them inside the body of a cute gi- inside the body of a girl.

He peeked at the girl in question, she seemed to be waiting for something to happen as Itona and the octopus faced off inside a ring of desks, Karma didn't particularly care what it was, the match was going to be over in seconds, and if she really thought a human assassin could take Koro-sensei, she needed to double check those notes of hers, the only way the white-haired boy would stand a chance would be if he had- tentacles?

Karma pinched himself lightly to check if he was dreaming, but no, the too- strong- to- work- with- Ritsu- too- crazy- to- work- with- Scythe- assassin literally had tentacles growing out of his head. He found his interest in this match returning, maybe they were brothers after all.

Koro-sensei on the other hand, was not happy about this development, in fact, he looked pissed as hell, his face completely black, veins popping out of his skin as steam rose from his gritted teeth, curling around his glowing red eyes

"Where. Did. You. Get. Those. Tentacles."

Karma hadn't been in E class when Nagisa tried to blow himself up for an assassination attempt, but this face matched the description perfectly, he looked over at Y/N to find her scribbling in her notebook,

"You're seriously taking notes at a time like this?"

She looked up at him quizzically, and he realised that this was the first time they had spoken face to face, "I'm Karma. Now, you're seriously taking notes at a time like this?"

She smiled slightly, a fake one, but at least she was trying,

"I told you, I've worked with Itona, it always goes the same way, they say something along the lines of he's weak, he can't beat them, no wonder his parents left ect. ect. then he gets a power up via the power of friendship or something and sends them crashing through the wall-"

As soon as she had finished speaking, a loud crash resounded through the classroom, it was over just like that? Karma looked over, but to his surprise, it was the octopus who was the last one standing.

"Or not." Y/N corrected herself with a slight laugh, as Shiro gassed Itona with something, slinging him over his shoulder and turning to leave, when Koro-sensei finally spoke again,

"Excuse me, but where do you think you're going with MY student? The school day isn't up."

Shiro ignored him, but when the octopus made a move to grab his shoulder, the tentacle exploded, as if there was a hidden sniper with anti-sensei BBs hiding in the mountain

"I have no intention of being stopped, by you or your students. It was clear that Itona has still not undergone enough training, and that his debut was premature."

With that he left, and Karma couldn't help but see a shadow pass over Y/Ns face as Koro-sensei stood in the middle of the ring, his face was yellow once again, but the anger was still present, noone dared to speak until:

"I don't understand why you're so mad about Shiro taking him away, this always happens, at least Itona didnt try to kill himself in the process this time." Y/N said, her face a mask