The new girl

Hi, sorry if this sucks, I wanted to jot it down somewhere, I just love karma so much

Karasuma had finished typing out emails, as well as the reports due, not to mention he had to start grading the 3-E students on their phys-ed performances. He leaned back in his chair, tilting it on the two back legs, exactly the same way he had tried to get his students out of the habit of doing, and let out a groan, sometimes his job was just too much to handle

The sudden sound of the door to the classroom opening startled him, causing his chair to nearly tip over backwards. He concealed his shock well, but it was clear on the assassins face that she was perceptive enough to notice.

The newcomer was a girl, about his students age, although he didn't know for certain, that kind if information was incredibly rare, and valuable enough to go for a lot of money, her H/C H/L hair hung loose, but he couldn't be sure if that was her natural hair colour, then again, maybe it was, he was signed to secrecy after all, and Irina hadn't felt the need to hide when she came to E class.

The girl walked further into the room, and almost immediately, a wave of nausea overtook him. A strong bloodlust eminated from her, ferocious waves that crashed into Karasuma, a wild storm that kept him from moving, the girl had done nothing but walk through the door yet it felt like there was a blade pressing down on his throat.

He had had his doubts about hiring a child assassin after Irina's failure, but his superiors had assured him that even among adults, Y/N L/N was capable. The Reaper's student, who decided six years ago that she no longer needed him and went solo was ranked high globally, in the top five easily. Among under 18s there was no competition. She was second to none, even against every assassin in the world, the only thing she was lacking in was experience, and she more than made up for that with her sharp instincts and genius tactics.

"Uhh, 'scuse me? Agent Karasuma?" She was standing in front of him now.

"Y/N L/N, I presume? Also please adress me as Mr Karasuma from now on, the octopus may know, but my real occupation must stay secret from the outside world"

"Ok!" She smiled, "Sorry about scaring you before, I have that effect on people, also, it's probably best if you call me (fake name) for a bit"

"Alright," he agreed, "may I ask why?"

There it was again, that cold shiver down his spine, the paralysis shooting through his system. She was truly deserving of the name Scythe, The Reaper had taught her well and he could practically see him reflected in her cold, dead, E/C eyes as she smiled again,

"Just to test a theory"

He never thought that he'd say this, but he pitied Koro-sensei.