Underwear thief part 3

after Y/N passed out, and the Union was called, it seemed like there was nothing else they could do, until Ritsu piped up, "I'm picking up transmissions, I think there's someone heading towards us, they're talking into a Bluetooth device, should I listen in?"

as soon as the others nodded their approval, Ritsu disappeared, and they heard the crackle of comms,

"Mai are you there yet?" a familiar voice- Corey's. the girl on the other end must be the member the union sent to help Y/N,

"One more word and I turn around, I'm fucking warning you, you Pixar freak."

"Do that and Y/N dies, Y/N dies and there's no-one to stop me from adopting 97 clownfish like last time"

"I swear to god when I get back you better run for your life." the eavesdroppers collectively winced at her poor word choice, the line was very quiet, until Corey finally said something,

"Well then, if you want to see me run so much you'll be disappointed...shit- disappointing... like... you are... ah fuck I messed it up"

"Did you really just google a comeback to that purely mess it up based on the fact that you cant fucking read?"

"your face can't fucking read"

"That's... irrelevant"

"your face is irrelevant"

"Glad we agree on something, anyway, I'm here and- shiiiittttt"

Y/N sat up and shot her a dry look, no-one knew how long she had been conscious but obviously long enough, "Thanks, I thought it was bad for a second there"

"looking around, I see five dead snipers, and three bullet wounds, all of them in the same arm so my conclusion is the snipers were pretty shit at their job" Mai talked into her earpiece, "Oh, and Y/N needs immediate medical attention or she may never be able to use her right arm again"

"On the contrary, I can use it just fine" Y/N butted in, flipping of Mai with her left hand

"...Wrong hand Y/N" Karma gently lowered it, but kept his hand on hers just in case

"Looks like she's in shock" Mai commented

"your face is in shock" muttered Y/N under her breath. Mai just sighed,

"why is it that international, globally ranked assassins are all immature little shits?"

"your face is a-" in the kindest way possible, Karma firmly put his hand over Y/Ns mouth, Mai just sighed again,

"you know that the code is only for life-threatening emergencies, right? or did you just forget?"

"Hold on, that Finding Nemo thing was actually a code?" Kayano interjected looking confused, "what did it mean"

Mai carefully took out her earpiece, "Y/Ns told you about how assassins get weird, right? well, some of us eat food off guns, some of us collect shrunken heads, some of us try to deal with our abandonment issues by making themselves needed and shouldering way to many responsibilities than they can handle" the last part was oddly specific, but no-one payed much attention, "and Corey watches Pixar movies. except theres one problem. it was ok when it was Brave. a fixable issue, just a couple of bows and arrows in the armoury, not a big problem, but then came Finding Nemo one. Corey bought so many clownfish we ran out of water to put them in! the swimming pool was more fish than water!" she shuddered as if remembering a particularly traumatic time, "Finding Dory was... worse"

"Worse how?" they weren't exactly sure how a single movie could get that bad, but one look at Y/N and Mai's faces showed that they knew nothing of the horrors of Corey's Pixar movie obsession