Addiction type of sensations engulfed her when his slow breath hit her skin there on her forehead while his fingers ran on her neck to get a stiff hold . She as usual was already crushing his collar within her fist .

The moment was filled with everything called bliss.

S- thank you annika . I feel so special because of you .

He muttered these and again pressed a kiss when she took a deep gulp intaking the feels he delivered .

Pulling back , he frowned noticing a pink stripe mark near her collarbone .

S- this is because of the seatbelt right ?

He watched her eyes popping out when he traced his fingers on that spot . She was literally taking deep fast breaths like an asthma patient and blinked hard on being nervous .

S- hey it's ok , if I shouldn't then I won't touch you . Relax, breathe.

He took his hand back and was about to move away when she immediately leapt to pull the fabric of his coat which covered his shoulder region.

A - ai aisa nahi , you can.

A slow steady smirk evolved on his face when he saw her cute reaction . Passing a look on her hold which rested by his shoulder, he once again watched her raising his brows .

S- tho phir kaisa hai ?

She opened her mouth to say anything but watching his dominant reaction she couldn't do that and just bent down leaving a shy smile capture her lips soon.

He tilted his head down to adore the blushing face of this girl beside who gradually turned towards the window in process of hiding her mushy face .

The signal fell green to put a red signal for their staring games .

S- vaise annika , have you got any important work today ? I mean , any appointments , schedules?

He enquired while still focusing on the road .

A- hmmm , no . No appointments today , just regular rounds and , vo ishaan yaad haina . Got a treatment session for him , that's all .

When she mentioned his name , shivaay for once looked by her and faced infront again .

S- uhh, is he like the same now ? Like the first day ?

A- no he's good. Hug nahi kar raha muje par kiss

S - kya !!!

At once he shouted stomping the brake for the car to stop right there on the centre of the road. She looked baffled .

A- kya kya ?

S- you were saying something, kiss ....!

His face looked like as though just now he had come out from the theatre after watching an deathly horror movie .