She blinked suddenly and took her hand back ,noticing his confused face .

A - I'm sorry pata nahi kya bol rahi hoon mein .

Shaking her head a several times she shrugged and moved back to lean on her seat when suddenly she felt herself being inserted into his hold , within his arms . She could feel him caging her as he held her close in a crushing hug . Before she could even realize what's happening , he was caressing her hair and rubbing her back soothingly for she stayed quite with her chin settled on his shoulder perfectly .

S - I'm sorry annika , I'm really sorry . I know that whatever you did was ...was for my sake , to defend me ! But I just overreacted , I'm sorry .

Her lips slowly inched to leave a very small smile hearing his words . Her guilty heart was preparing itself to get soothed hearing his kind words .

A- kya pata tumhe ?

S- ki tum mere liye kuch bhi kar sakthe ho .

The light smile on her face turned to a shy grin. She just bent and pressed her lips on his shoulder . Realizing that she was still caught by the seatbelt along and that he had certainly pulled her in force , he immediately left his hold and moved back while she frowned inwardly on not feeling his arms around her.

S- oops ! You must have felt tight . Ye seatlebt ,

A- no ,

She shook her head and released the seatbelt at once as if she indicated him to resume the hug .

He rolled his tongue over his inner cheeks and smiled looking at this innocent her who also watched him intently. But at one point , she did realise why he was reacting like this . She felt embarrassed.

She was still contributing to the eyelock equally when he came forward near her for she took some deep breaths that second. Feeling his fingers which drew some patterns on her face when he tucked her hair behind her ear , she did nothing but kept looking at him lovingly .

And within no seconds she closed her eyes and breathed through her mouth when his lips touched her forehead , like a soft smooth breeze . She was definitely not expecting this , but , it felt good , so good.

He didn't press his lips on her skin rather just traced the spot which soothed her with heaven like feels.

Her adrenaline pump must have been the highest that second as she could certainly feel her heart jumping out the ribcage then .

' Prince is kissing me.....? ! , annika don't ever dare to wake up if it's a dream . '

She alarmed herself .