Gianna: Gianna, Rukayat, Rukayat, Gianna

Start from the beginning

Rukayat was actually a huge fan of Kobe to be honest, so she was therefore really shocked and surprised when she had seen Gianna.

She had even asked for her autograph.

The staff members were still sorting out groups for the rooms, as well as kicking people out who hadn't registered before or weren't even allowed to come in the first place.

Exhibit A: Khakumulani.

Exhibit B-Z: other people.

Apparently, there was also a trip to a basketball museum, aka a normal museum but with basketball stars instead of normal things.

It didn't really make sense as to how there was a trip on the first day there but no one was really complaining or saying anything, so was there really a problem?

Plus the museum was only next door anyway apparently so it wasn't really a "trip" either.

As the girls were talking to each other, that was when a girl named Isabelle had decided that it would have been a good idea to make fun of them.

"Uhm... no thanks. And no disrespect to your but you're by far the worst fan girl I have ever met."

Isabelle was insane alright.

She was insane in the membrane.

And she was insane in the brain.

"You can't resist this," Isabelle had said to him, before bringing him closer to her to take a picture with her. "Smile, Jhacari!"

Jhacari had refused but she had still taken the picture anyway.

She had also tagged him as well as captioning it with:

Met this sensational superstar on the plane today. Jhacari's my new boyfriend, y'all! He loves me!

That wasn't true one bit.

This was the same Isabelle that had met Jhacari on the first class plane earlier on this week, claiming to be his girlfriend when she really didn't.

She didn't even know that Jhacari had deleted his Instagram earlier on today— nobody did really but they were yet to find out.

Because she had come form a rich family, Isabelle then had a very bad misconception that she was better than a lot of people.

But she wasn't.

In fact, she was worse.

A lot worse, she just didn't really act that way because of how rich she was. Not all rich people were stuck up and obnoxious of course, but Isabelle definitely was.

She was hanging with her friends when she had decided to talk to both Rukayat and Gianna at the same time.

"Wow. How oblivious are you that all your clothes have to come out of your suitcase?" Isabelle teased, with Rukayat and Gianna just staring at each other in the process.

They knew of her, her father was a famous actor apparently, but they never actually thought that they'd meet her in real life.

Clearly not.

They had just looked at each other then back at her again, rolling their eyes.

"Pick on someone your own size," Gianna had said rudely to her. "Or even better? Not at all."

A lot of people were watching them because they couldn't really have minded their own business about things.

But then again, they knew very well that Isabelle was most definitely not one to mess with— which was actually the complete opposite of what Gianna and Rukayat were doing right now to be fair.

Although... come to think of it.

They didn't come to her, she came to them instead. When Isabelle had noticed that Gianna had stuck up for herself, she rolled her eyes as well.

"What? So you think just because you're Kobe Bryant's daughter you can do and say what you want? That's not true. Plus your dad's not even that great anyway. My dad is way better than yours."

Gianna wanted to hit her so damn hard like she had really deserved right now, but Rukayat had realised this on time, therefore preventing her from doing so.

That was when Isabelle had left, her friends just staring at them, Gianna frustrated.

"You OK?" Rukayat had asked her when both of them had gone.

"Of course not, R! What kind of question is that? I hate her so much! She always thinks she's better than everyone because of how wealthy she is and I hate it."

Rukayat was just about to say that her rudeness had reflected her insecurities and not Gianna's but she didn't.

Why?

Because there was a conversation going round.

Jhacari had deleted his Instagram.

Someone had found that out just now and now everybody was talking about it. Rukayat was confused, and so was Gianna.

Then she remembered.

"Why would he delete it? He had so many followers."

'Cause he was insanely depressed.

Quality over quantity any day.

"I'm not sure to be honest..." A dramatic pause then... "But I think I might know someone that is sure."

Riele.

Once again, Rukayat didn't even have the chance to say anything as Gianna said that she was going to quickly take a phone call.

So she left the room.

Calling Riele about Jhacari.

Why he deleted his Instagram?

She didn't know but she really wanted to find out.