Jhacari: Gimme A Break

✯ Argentina ✯

Argentina

As soon as Jhacari had finished detention, the first thing that he had done before he had gone home was to head on down to the shops.

The shops were OK, he had kept a low profile and everything...

But despite this?

A little girl had noticed who he was, with Jhacari bribing her, as in he would have given her some money if she had kept his real identity hidden from everyone.

She had listened to him, and soon after, Jhacari had headed out of the shops, although the real problem had started when he had left it.

As he was walking home, he had brought out his phone and had gone on Instagram— not to post something again, but to see how many notifications he had.

36K+? He frowned, as he had stared at the number on his screen. You've got to be kidding me. Give me a break.

Inevitably, mainly because he didn't really have any time for that, the kid had ignored a majority of his notifications on Instagram, although stopped when some kid had tagged him in something.

Even though he didn't want to, he had clicked on the video anyway, and as always?

It was a fan.

Hey, Jhacari!

I don't know if you're going to see this, you probably won't because you're crazy popular on here so you probably have tons of notifications & all that... but happy belated birthday! I love you, you're wonderful and amazing and stay that way!

I'm your biggest fan!

Jhacari's birthday was last week but he wasn't doing anything to celebrate it, because he didn't want to.

He wanted to comment 'thanks' on the video but he didn't as he didn't want people noticing him, so he had just liked the video, before replaying it.

And something really stuck. 

I love you, you're wonderful and amazing and stay that way!

You're wonderful and amazing.