Jhacari: Yeah, Jhacari. What's The Sitch?

✯ Argentina ✯

Argentina

For goodness sake.

Who could that be?

Should I answer it?

I'm not in the mood at all.

Thoughts like this had kept on filling Jhacari's mind as he had just heard someone knock on his door but he didn't exactly know who.

He was literally just about to leave the house for good to run away to Mexico, but he couldn't now as he was highly debating on whether he should have opened the stupid door or not.

Nah, he had thought again to himself after a while. Don't answer it. It's probably something trivial anyway.

And I don't have any time for that right now.

He was about to leave the room for good (with his suitcase) by climbing out of his window and everything but this person had kept on knock on the door so continuously that it was kind of driving Jhacari insane.

You've got to be kidding me, he had thought to himself again for a third time. If they're banging on my door that constantly, then it must be something important then... right?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Jhacari had groaned to himself before finding this out, by yelling not in the mood to the person that was banging on the door.

The person had yelled back that it was Tayahna, aka Jhacari's twin sister, and that was when Jhacari had told her that he really wasn't in the mood.

"If that's the case then I guess I can just use the key under your mat to open your door."

Jhacari was confused when he had heard that, before he had said anything else.

"If you knew there was a key under my doormat the whole time then why did you knock?"

Apparently, Tayahna hadn't realised until now that there was a key under there, and she had realised that after feeling something strange under the mat when she was standing on it.

Jhacari has sort of figured out that there was no escaping this conversation so therefore, he didn't even try to do so.

Even if he could, Tayahna had opened the door with the key really fast anyway, so he couldn't leave even if he wanted to... and he honestly honestly did.