Both: When A Fan Meets Her Man (Part 1)

So sorry for the wait y'all, but Gianna's finally meeting Jhacari in real life!

And the picture above is just those that tragically died in the plane crash that killed Kobe & Gigi. 💜💛 May their gentle souls rest in peace!

 💜💛 May their gentle souls rest in peace!

LA

Something had seemed really strange about Jhacari, but Rukayat couldn't have really figured out what it was.

He had seemed lost.

Broken.

Confused.

Like he didn't want to be here right now.

He was just about to make his way up the stairs to enter his room, then it had finally dawned on her once and for all.

Jhacari was depressed.

Seriously depressed.

"Gianna, is it just me or does Jhacari look really unhappy?"

"Of course he's unhappy, girl. Did you see the way everyone was bombarding the poor kid with questions? I'd be pretty unhappy too."

Yeah, but there had seemed to be more to it than just that.

"You should go and talk to him. I would follow you but I'm not really a huge fan of Jhacari. I mean, I'm a fan. But not a huge fan."

Basically, she wasn't obsessed with Jhacari like Gianna was.

Gianna wanted to talk to him really badly actually.

But was she even allowed to do so in the first place?

"What? Me? Talk to Jhacari? On my own?"

Rukayat nodded.

"Girl. He winked at you and you were crazy obsessed. Plus both of y'all know Riele anyway, who knows why Jhacari deleted his Instagram in the first place. You're the perfect person to go and talk to him!"

She was right.

And she wanted his phone number anyway.

But she wanted to talk to him.

When the coast was clear, Gianna had then decided to make a run for it upstairs, but sadly?