Jhacari: Run, Jhacari, Run

✯ Argentina ✯

Argentina

Was Jhacari crazy?

He was running away?

This had to be some sort of joke... right?

"Dude, have you gone mad or something?" Jazaniah had said to him, straight after Jhacari had said all that. "You're running away? You're going to get into so much trouble."

True.

But Jhacari was in trouble now.

So would it really have made a difference on if he had ran away or not?

No.

Not really.

Actually, yes it would have, it really would have. Jhacari's parents would have most likely held a search party for him or something if they had found out that he was missing.

And Jhacari would have landed into more trouble than before for running away, especially now that he was grounded and everything.

"Jhacari, don't do this, man." Davonte had complained. "We know life can be tough sometimes but this isn't the way to go."

Both him and Jazaniah had kept watching Jhacari look for a suitcase he could have used to pack his clothes in, and when he had eventually found one that was turquoise coloured, he kinda hastily slammed it on his bed.

They were acting as though Jhacari had said something worse than running away, like oh... he didn't know.

Ending his life.

But he wasn't.

Jazaniah and Davonte had kept on telling Jhacari not to do what he was doing, but Jhacari hadn't listened to them— he had kept on packing clothes like his life had depended on it.

"Look, bro," Jazaniah deadpanned, both him and Davonte's eyes moving left and right like crazy as they had watched Jhacari annoyingly do what he was doing.

"No one's life is perfect, OK? Not just yours. Literally running away from your problems won't solve anything. People will miss you if you go and your parents would have a search party for you... is that what you want?"

If that was what Jhacari wanted, he didn't show it.

He was being pretty selfish right now though, to be honest...