Jhacari: Funny What A Smile Can Hide

✯ Argentina ✯

Argentina

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

That was the sound going on in the Saturday detention in which Jhacari was currently in.

He wasn't at the beach at all.

That was all a lie.

He had failed a few of his school tests quite consistently, but not only that— his attendance was pretty bad too.

He had claimed that none of these things were his fault, apparently he was going through some family drama at home, which was kind of true half the time, but other times?

It wasn't.

Goodness knew why detention was on a Saturday though. Jhacari had way better things to do in his life than be here right now.

Like, oh.

He didn't know.

Actually be at the beach?

H wasn't even the only person in detention right now though. He was one of four.

The other three people were tough bullies that had always picked on him.

It was probably because the guy was Instagram famous though, so they were all just probably jealous of him or something, and they were.

Their names were Rastashiel, Tremaine and Alastair. Alastair was the white one, Tremaine was the light skinned one and Rastashiel was the black one instead.

They had all worn black bandanas and they had all pretty much looked like huge punks right now. Alastair had Mohawk, Rastashiel had cornrows and Tremaine had dreadlocks instead.

Apparently, they were all thugs too, messing with people that they didn't like, or people that had gotten all up in their business.

Jhacari had been pretty much staring at the clock since the beginning of detention, because he had nothing else better to do, although when the teacher wasn't looking, he had oftentimes used his phone.

Phones weren't allowed in detention, never had been and never would have been either, but screw that: Jhacari hadn't really listened to this rule at all, because he hadn't cared about it.