Gianna: You Just Got Played

✯ Los Angeles ✯

Los Angeles

"Hold up. Why do I need to do a memory test, exactly? You still haven't really explained anything to me yet."

Gianna had just finished her interview with Genevieve, although she didn't really— her interview was so good that Genevieve felt as though she didn't need to ask her any more questions as she had heard enough.

They had just left the interview room now, and into the test room instead, where Gianna's memory test had started in about ten minutes.

Luckily she had been told earlier what to revise, but she hadn't exactly revised it.

"Genevieve? Please answer my question. I hate unanswered questions."

"You have to do a memory test because even though you want to go to basketball camp, basketball isn't going to be the only thing you're doing. You still have to do some subjects as well, subjects that require you to memorise a lot of things, as well as taking a lot of notes down too."

After Genevieve had said that, that was when both of them had arrived at the test room, with the black female invigilator going through the instructions to the test.

When Gianna had arrived, she had stopped talking entirely, with everyone literally staring at the girl as if they had nothing better to do.

A lot of people had known that Gianna was Kobe Bryant's daughter, so they couldn't have stopped whispering that.

Annoyingly, the black female invigilator had pushed up her glasses to the bridge of her nose, before saying that Gianna was late, with Genevieve apologising on her behalf as her interview slot was half an hour late.

At the time that Gianna had walked into the room, the invigilator had nearly finished going through the test, and she was not going through it again.

What she had done though was to give Gianna her test, as it wasn't exactly there before.

She had barely even had time to go through the instructions though, as they all had to start the test already.

And what she had to memorise?

This:

There's antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium
And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium
And nickel, neodymium, neptunium, germanium
And iron, americium, ruthenium, uranium