Jhacari: Popular? I Know About Popular

✯ Argentina ✯

Argentina

It had turned out that Jhacari not ordering the taxi before today wasn't the only problem in which he had encountered.

He was now right in front of the airport that would have taken the kid to Mexico, but here was the thing.

He didn't have enough money.

You've got to be kidding me, Jhacari had hissed to himself as he had tried to check his lather jacket pocket to see if he had money.

One of my fans musta taken it or something when those people were crowding around me and asking me for my autograph.

He had assumed this because before his fans had come, he had had enough money with him to travel to Mexico, but now he didn't.

And no, his leather jacket didn't have any holes in it or anything else that could have easily made the money fall out because it didn't.

What if I get into trouble because I don't have enough money?

Probably unlikely though, as he was famous and everything, but it could have been a possibility.

Either way, Jhacari had gone in through the entrance of the airport, and there was a long line for people to pay for their tickets.

He was at the very back of the line right now, keeping a low profile and everything because he didn't want people to know that he was Jhacari.

It was kind of ironic though.

Telling people that he was Jhacari could have gotten him out of this predicament. 

He was wearing sunglasses right now, like before, and he had just received a text message from his next door neighbour best friend Jazaniah.

From Jazaniah❤️
You still finna go to Mexico?

Jhacari had replied to that after a while, texting out something back before he had even realised it.

Jhacari
Yeah, bro
I'm legit at the airport
Line is tight!

Jazaniah❤️
Can't believe you're really doing this
Davonte thinks you're cray-cray
But oh well.
Either way... have a nice trip & don't do anything stupid that you'll regret😏
Try to avoid getting into trouble too!