Jhacari: You've Got To Be Kidding Me

✯ Argentina ✯

Argentina

After what felt like an hour but was really only five minutes or so, Jhacari's plane to Mexico had finally taken off.

Or more realistically speaking.

It was about to take off.

The speakers had made a public service announcement that those that were taking the plan to Mexico should have left now, because the plane was going to take off soon.

It was times like this that Jhacari had really wished that Kuzivakwashe had promised him a private jet instead of a first class plane, but eh.

He wasn't complaining.

Things were actually going OK with him for a while, in the sense that no one had really known who he was and all of that.

But then, literally when Jhacari was about to leave to get his plane to Mexico?

That was when the fans had started rolling in, as in the fans that hadn't known that Jhacari was right here at the airport already.

This time though, no one had asked Jhacari who he was, because they had already known very well that he was Jhacari, if that had made sense.

People all around him had once again started asking him for his autograph, with some even asking if they could have taken a picture with him, but Jhacari refused.

He didn't physically refuse though.

He had mentally done so instead.

Jhacari really didn't want to let his fans down, but at the same time, he kind of had to.

This flight to Mexico was leaving really soon, and the next one wasn't until a couple of hours time, and there also was no first class there.

So this was all Jhacari had.

"Look y'all," he had sighed gravely to himself, before saying anything else. "I appreciate the love, respect and admiration I'm getting here right now, but I really don't have any time for this. No disrespect."

Saying that, he had then abandoned his seemingly mortified fans, before then heading off to Mexico... but there was another problem.

Two planes were going off at the same time.

One to Mexico.