Both: Instagram's Not Reality, It's A Highlight Reel

✯ LA  & Argentina ✯

LA & Argentina

"No. No. No. No. No. No!"

Davonte was absolutely furious.

He had just found that that Jhacari had deleted his entire Instagram profile.

Over a million followers— gone.

Two thousand plus posts— gone.

Being verified. Gone.

Even worse?

As far as Davonte was concerned, Jhacari didn't even tell him any of this, as in he wanted to delete his Instagram account.

Davonte was Jhacari's best friend from school, along with his twin brother too, called Jazaniah, who was Davonte's twin and not Jhacari's.

Jhacari hadn't really talked to him since he had arrived at LA, so Davonte was therefore kind of worried about him.

Was everything OK with him?

He wanted to talk to him on Instagram, as even though he had completely hated it, Jhacari had used Instagram a lot more than his other social media profiles.

Jhacari wasn't mean enough to change his Instagram name without telling Davonte and Jazaniah this.

So yeah. He had deleted it, without telling them.

Davonte was displeased, and Jazaniah had realised this, as he had come up to him and he had asked him what was up with him.

"He deleted his Instagram."

"What?!"

"His entire ting, fam. Why would he do something like that? One million plus followers— gone."

Jhacari had deleted his Instagram because he was depressed and Instagram wasn't making it any better for him.

But he did realise that him deleting it probably would have gone on the news right? And a lot of people would have done the same thing.

Oh well.

"Bro, you know Jhacari was seriously depressed. I think Instagram was the main cause of it. That's probably why he deleted it."