Jhacari: But Your Lies Ain't Workin' Out, Look Who's Hurtin' Now

✯ LA ✯

LA

Davonte and Jazaniah were seriously taking their time.

In fact, they were taking so long that Jhacari here was getting beyond impatient. 

They had agreed to FaceTime Jhacari, so Jhacari had therefore called them, but they didn't really seem to be picking up much at all.

Come on, man.

What are y'all doing?

They had missed all of Jhacari's calls and texts, so they were probably doing something.

This wasn't the first time that Jhacari had tried to FaceTime them though, and it definitely wouldn't have been the last time either.

He had called them five times— he was desperate but not that desperate— but when he had had enough, Jhacari had decided to text both of them in the group chat between them.

The thing here was, Jhacari was a madly impatient person. He didn't really show this much but it was definitely true, and it was also one of the biggest flaws he had in which he was working on.

That and the fact that when something hadn't gone his way, he would have usually gotten annoyed. But not as much as his twin sister Tayahna sometimes.

She could have been the worst.

Where are you two at already? You said I could FaceTime you? Why'd you lie like that? What's up with that?

They hadn't replied to that for a while, causing Jhacari to curse to himself really but all of a sudden, Davonte had replied.

Davonte❤️
Shoot. Forgot how impatient you were
And chill, J. Don't worry. We're here now
And that's all that matters... right?
In our defence though, Jazaniah and I had to do something real quick

Then Jazaniah had joined the conversation, even though Jhacari was only talking to Davonte really but he didn't really seem to mind this at all.

Jazaniah❤️
Yeah and our mum said that if Davonte and I get carried away on our phones whilst helping her and dad out with the shopping then she'll take our phones away from us & we didn't want that

Davonte had then reminded Jhacari that he had told them he had a major situation, so he wanted to know what it was.