"Tell your man to put their weapons down, or I will kill you," I told Kylie and she ordered them to put their weapons down and they did as they were told.
I moved a little backwards with Kylie still in my hold, made a way for the men to enter the room and signed them to go and stand at the other corner of the room. I turned my back towards the door and before they could think anything else, I pushed Kylie hard making her fall on the ground again and immediately ran outside the room, locking the door behind me. I ran for almost 10 minutes, searching for the road, but as the area was abandoned and huge, it was difficult to find the road. But I decided to continue what I was doing and ran again. Finally after few more minutes, I could hear the sound of the vehicles and realized that I was not very far. I continued running, before finally seeing the road in front of me. I stopped a car and asked the person for the lift. He was a man, maybe in his late fifties and immediately agreed to help me. But I didn't know where I should go as I didn't know the address. But then immediately one thought clicked in my mind and that was the name of the police station which I had visited to file a complaint against Chris. So I told the man the name of the police station, but he himself didn't know the address. So he searched for it in the GPS and then drove me off to the police station. After almost 50 minutes, the car finally stopped in front of the police station, making me realise that Kylie had took me very far away from Chris that it almost took us 50 minutes to reach the destination. I immediately ran inside the police station and noticed that it was the same officer which I had met last time. He immediately recognized me and I told him the whole story about my kidnapping. Luckily he knew the address of Chris's house and so ordered one of his juniors to drop me at the location. When we finally reached the main gate of the house, I immediately got out from his car and thanked him a lot for helping me reach the home. After he left the place, I turned around to find that the gate was already opened. There was a car approaching the gate, but as soon as it came towards me, it immediately stopped only a few metres away from me and a person came out from the back seat. Well, it was none other than my handsome Chris. His eyes widened in shock when he looked at me and he immediately ran towards me. He engulfed me in his arms and hugged me so tightly like I was his life-support. I hugged him back with the same force like my life depended on him. I didn't realise that I was crying until Chris pulled away from me a little and started wiping my tears with the thumb of his hands. But then I noticed that there were some papers in his hand. I immediately snatched it away from his hand and what I saw made my heart skip a beat. I never thought that he will do such a thing for me. I could feel my vision blurring with more tears.

"What the hell is this? How can you do that for me?" I yelled at him, well actually whisper-yelled at him.

"What else do you expect me to do?" Chris told me, still holding me in his arms.

I saw a tear flow down from his eyes, but before anyone else could notice it, he immediately wiped it off with the back of his hand. I know that he doesn't like crying in front of the people as he thinks that that will make people think that he was weak. He always faces any situation strongly without crying to show people that he was strong, dominant and ruthless. But today this man cried because of me. I could see the pain in his eyes. I never thought that he will cry for me and do such a thing to keep me safe.

"You don't have to do that for me. You can't just give all your hard-earned wealth to that greedy girl in order to save me. This wealth is not only yours, but it is also a dream of your father. You can't just give it up for saving me. You should have just left me there, even if it meant I would get killed by her. You didn.." But before I could continue speaking, his lips immediately crashed against mine. He kissed me hungrily, like there was no tomorrow. I allowed him tp kiss me and parted my lips to give him entry to my mouth. He pulled me closer to his hard chest and immediately placed his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced in rhythm as we fought for the dominance. But seeing the pain in his eyes, I decided to quit and let him take the lead. He moved his hands around my body, making sure to touch and feel my each and every curve. Making sure that I was real and not just his dream. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine. After kissing the hell out of each other, we finally broke the kiss as we were both out of oxygen and started panting heavily. He placed his forehead over mine, making his hot breath fanning over my lips,
"Don't you dare say that again. You know I felt like I had almost lost you and will never get to see you again. In your language, it felt like each and every cell of my body was broken and hurt. It felt like they had stopped functioning and I was about to die. You scared the shit out of me. Just the thought of never seeing you again, broke my heart in thousands of pieces. My mind was blank and I couldn't think about anything else, but you. I just wanted you to be safe, even if it meant giving all my wealth to that bitch. I can build a new empire again, but I can't build a new Sophia as it is not in my hands. So I will never allow you to go away from me again, as I can't take a chance to lose your in this life or in any of my lives," Chris told me.

Yes, that man had signed the papers to transfer all his wealth to Kylie. And yes, you are guessing it right, they were the same papers which I had snatched from his hands a few minutes ago. I can't believe this man can sacrifice all his hard work just for me! When did I get so lucky to have this man in my life?