Introduction

Crush on the Teacher

Chapter 1 

Introduction

Hannah

My name's Hannah. Hannah Marie Kyra. I'm 17 and I attend Panorama High School in Los Angeles, California. I live with my abusive foster father and my foster mother is dead. I'm a junior, going on to be a senior soon. It's almost Summer, but right now, it's March. March 27th to be exact. It's the first day of spring, but there's still snow on the ground. It's melting, but a little snow never hurt anyone. I mean, it'w sunny and warm, but a lot isn't melting. So I can go outside with no coat on, but skinny jeans and boots on. 

My best friend, actually 2 best friends.. Sauli Koskinen and Biance Mack. Now, as you can tell by Sauli's name, he sounds Finnish. Well, guess what? He's totally Finnish. I love Finnish. The babies are so cute and the people are so warm and kind. His parents are so nice and so are his sisters. They just moved to America a year and a half ago. 

Now, I know you're thinking one of 3 things or 2 out of 3 or even 3 out of 3:

1. You just met this guy a year and a half ago and he's one of your best friend?! 

2. You can't have a boy for a best friend!! 

3.. Do you really tell a boy your secrets! Those have to be between girls!! 

Well, Yes, not true and no. How long you've known a person doesn't matter. If they respect you and make you happy, time and dates don't matter. Sauli's always been there for me. Even during my depressing period. 

You can totally have a boy for a best friend. I mean, think of the things you guys could do together. Talk trash about other people like they do to you and feel better, shopping, (Did I mention he loves to shop?) Dancing, (Not the romantic type of Dance) singing, watch Netflix movie marathons, eat sweets, go to the park, listen to music and study. 

Sauli's middle name is Eerik, he was born in Finland, obviously. He weighs 117 pounds and is 5'8 and loves high tops like me. I love sneakers and high tops and he loves leather jackets, but also loves salad, so his leather is pretty much vegan leather. He's 17, turning 18 

The last one is so enjoy because I, Sauli and my other best friend, Biance study together. Or used too. Biance studies with her boyfriend, Hector Rivera, sometimes. He's nice, but he's got one time to hurt my best friend. Sauli knows to bail me out. 

Okay, enough about the cute (Friendly way), sweet and smart Finnish friend. Now, the Jamaican friend. Biance Mack. 18. Senior. We have some electives together and we eat lunch together, with Sauli and her boyfriend, but as for the required courses such as English, Math, History and P.E, I barely see her, but I'm also taking Health and she is too. She's Jamaican. Weighs 120 pounds and dances professionally for the state. She's doing it for state! 

More about me, um, I'm abused: Mentally and physically. Home and school. Not by Sauli and Biance, but my foster dad, sometimes his drinking buddies, and bullies at school. The jocks and cheerleaders. Sometimes even girls on the track team. 

I have a nice, clean room, unless Sauli, Biance and I go shopping, then my room is a mess. But it's usually clean. It's not very big, but it's enough until I leave home. 

Biance and Sauli helped me decorate it. I was so happy when I saw it. I thought they did too much, but they said I was worth it, which I sometimes have a hard time believing, but whatever. Biance has a room she shares with her younger sister, Brinny, who's 16. It's beautiful! I love their room. And Sauli's is cool too. His twin sister, Sara same age, turning 18 soon, spends more time in his room than he does. Ha.

His sisters, Sara, Salla, and Saana, all have their own rooms, since there's 3 girls, enough rooms and it's cruel to crowd 3 girls in one room. Plus, they'd probably get on each other's nerves. I love Biance, as a friend and sister to death, but once a week, we have to stay away from each other, so we don't hate each other. 

"If you're late, young lady, I'll make you feel like you wish you weren't born!", my foster father, Andrew said. 

He's been raising me, or failing to raise me, for 16 years. I was put up for adoption when I was a year old and he and Rosaana adopted me. Rosaana was Finnish, so I'm fluent in Sauli's native tongue. Is that the best you can do? I already feel like that. 

"I'm about to leave.", I said, hoping not to start in argument. 

I heard him scoff and walk away. That means he's done with me for now, which is good. I already have to hide my bruise from last night on my arm. Well,  not a bruise, a burn...? Yeah, a burn, I guess. 

Once I got to my first class, English, which is my favorite class, I felt better. Kind of. I mean, there are still people who love to bully me, but I can listen to music, talk to my first while working, bring breakfast and you can order Starbucks on a tablet under our desks.

Can't be too bad. It would be better if bullies could let me enjoy school, but I've been bullied since kindergarten, so I know how it feels and I've kind of gotten used to it. 

"Okay, class. My name is Mr. Lambert and I am your new English Teacher. I am also the new couch for the football team, so I hope it's an enjoyable year. Sauli walked in, looking late and guilty. "Hi, I'm your new teacher, Mr. Lambert."

"Hey.", he said. I saw by his facial expression, he knew he was getting a tardy. He sighed and sat next to me. Sauli sat next to me and smiled at me. He's such a positive guy! 

"Okay, so today, all you have to do is fill out a form about your self, have your parent sign it..." Crap. "And one the side, tell me a little about yourself..

Crap. he's beautiful... 

Hannah! Other things to think about! Your dad has to sign it, idiot! Yeah... This is bad. Maybe I can catch him when he's happy and drunk. I hope he gets happy for a little bit and is willing to sign anything. 

"And that is your homework for tonight."

So, yeah, this is my first multi chapter story, so be easy on me, but tell me if I need to fix something or make this story better.

#Glambertforever. 

Bye. :) 

~Krazykriss4~