Field Trip, Day 1

Crushing on the Teacher

Chapter 6

Field Trip, Day 1

Hannah

"Remember, have as much fun as you can. This is for a grade.", Coach Williams says, smiling. "Have fun! Go away."

Everyone breaks into their groups. Mr. Lambert or, um, Adam smiles as he approaches me. I just get lost in those gentle, blue eyes. 

"Try to have fun, Hannah. Okay?"

"Okay, Mr. Lambert." He winks and walks away. Sauli, Sara, Biance, Hector and Emma looks at me, smirking. "Oh, shut up."

"You guys were alone today.", Emma smirks. 

I roll my eyes. "You brought him there."

"I told him to comfort you and get you stop crying. I didn't tell you to fall asleep on his chest." Sauli and Hector smirks. 

"Oh, hush up. Let's go."

My crazy friends.. 

***

"Hungry?", Emma ask. "I'm buying."

"You don't have to do that," Sauli sighs, taking out his black wallet. "Whataya guys want?"

"Salad!" Hector states. Biance stares at him. "What? I've gotta keep myself in check." She giggles. 

"You're perfect to me." I have to gag. Only Biance. "Mrs. Lambert," She smirks. 

"Shut up."

"Oh, speak of the devil, here he comes," Sara sighed. 

"We'll be over here," Sauli smirked. "Come guys. Let look at menu."

Sauli pulls everyone to the tables, still smirking. I sigh as Adam approaches me. 

"Hey. How are you doing today?"

"I'm better.. Thanks."

"I'm glad. Just wanted to check on you." I smile. 

"Thank you."

"Keep smiling, beautiful," he whispers as he walks away. 

***

"Roller Coaster. Really?", I asked. 

"What?", Sauli chuckled. "It's my favorite." Sauli sent me the puppy  dog face. 

"Fine."

***

"Hands and feet inside the cart at all times. Blah blah blah, take off!", a man shouts. The next thing I know, the ride is taking off. I scream as we go through about 50 loops. 

When the ride is over, I'm incredibly nauseous. I get out and run to a port a potty and begin to puke up my guts. Which is strange because i didn't anything and I've never has sex before. I hear the door open and a gentle hand moves up and down on my back. 

"You okay?", a gentle voice asks. 

"Mr. Lambert?"

"Adam. Remember?"

"Uh, yeah," I answer, sitting up. "I need to rinse my mouth."

"Here.", he whispers, handing me a cup of water. I nod as I take it and then drank something and rinsed my mouth. I spit the water out afterwards. 

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. You okay?"

I nod. 

Adam

I gently lay her down. She got dizzy outside. Hannah holds her stomach in pain. I sigh and then Emma approaches me, looking at her. 

"She needs to eat," Emma says. "She refused to eat today."

"Shut up, Emma," she whines. 

"Sweetie, you have to eat," I softly say.  

"No."

"Hannah, don't be like that."

"I'm going to grab a salad," Emma says. I nod as she leaves the room. I've gotta get her to eat something. Even if it's just Ranch. The door closes behind Emma. Hannah buried her face in her pillow. 

"Honey, you have to eat."

"I don't want to," she said. 

"You know... You're nowhere near fat."

"I weigh 130 pounds."

"When was the last time you've eaten?"

"Yesterday morning," she groans, holding her stomach. She's in some serious pain. But she won't eat. 

Emma comes back in with a small salad bowl with veggies and a packet of Ranch. She hands me the bowl. 

"Thank you," I say. "Hannah, sweetie, you have to eat. You'll feel much better."

"No," she says. 

"Hannah, please, you have to eat. I want you to feel better and this can help. It's salad." She whines and sits up. 

"Why are you doing this?"

"I want you to be healthy and happy."

"No offense, Mr. Lambert, but I haven't been happy in a long time."

"That'll change," I whisper and peck her forehead softly , staring into her eyes. "I'm not leaving until you eat..."

She sighs in defeat. 

Thank you to those who comment!!