Morning with the Teacher

Crush on the Teacher

Chapter 12

The morning with the Teacher

Hannah

Waking up to a friendly pair of beautiful Blue eyes, I immediately notice they belong to Adam. He smiles and gently cups my face. 

"How ya feeling, sweetie?" he asked, smiling. 

"Okay," I whispered. He nods and helps me sit up, wrapping the blanket around me. 

"Um, do you remember last night?"

"Something to do with my arm."

Last night is kind of a blur. All I know is that my teacher is letting me lay in his bed and the bed is comfortable... That's basically it. Oh, yeah, it happens to be the teacher I'm crushing on and I was running from my father basically. There. Now that's all I know. 

"Why would you hurt yourself?" he gently asks, lightly touching my hand. Tears form in my eyes. Why? Because he's helping a worthless cause. 

Why?

The better question would be:

Why not?

"Because I mean nothing. I'm worthless. I appreciate you helping me last night, but you're wasting your own precious time." 

He cups my face and looked me straight in my eyes. His blue eyes are so beautiful. 

"Listen to me. I never want to hear that again. You are not worthless, you're beautiful, intelligent, funny and so kind. You don't deserve any of the mistreatment you get at school or anywhere else. I know your friends and family would be lost without you." 

I sigh.  

He just doesn't know. 

I break free from the gentle grip he has on my face and moved my shirt over, so he can see my shoulder, which is covered in bruises. He gasps and gently touches a bruise. 

When I wince, he quickly pulsd his hand away quickly, 

"Who did this?" he asks, his voice filled with protectiveness. 

"My adoptive father. He abuses me. His girlfriend helped me escape. He's the reason I cut last night. I didn't even see the other kids last night. He forced me to move to Nevada and I didn't want to, so he slapped me and yesterday afternoon, he punched me in my face," I say, now crying. 

He sighs and wraps his arms around me, holding me tight, but with gentle care. "I can hel-"

"No, I can't put you in danger," I say, squirming around in his grip. 

"You won't. Hannah, I can protec--"

"No, I can't-," I say, cutting him off again. 

"Hannah... Please...", he begs. "Let me protect you."

I sigh, accepting defeat. I'm not going to get out of this. Mr. Lambert is kind, but... firm in a way. 

He crawls into bed and lays down with me. I snuggle into his chest. He wraps an arm around me, and kisses the top of my head. 

Biance

"Not pregnant." 

We all sigh in relief. 

"Thank God. I'm not ready to raise a child yet."

"Well... I suggest the pill and the condom together," Saana says. "You guys are so lucky." I nod and cough. I can feel Hector move a hand up and down on my back. 

"We will and we know," he sighs. 

His parents would kill him if he ever knocked me up before we were ready to raise a child. My mom would be out of her mind. 

Hannah

I wake up on Adam's chest. He's humming a tune and gently rocking me back and forth. I can feel him look down at me. 

"How long have you been abused?" he asks after several minutes of silence. 

"Since I was a little girl and then the bullying at school... Um, when I was 14, I tried to kill myself, but I didn't go through with it. I'm stupid."

"Don't say that. You're not stupid, you're brave. I admire you. You're very strong for dealing with this crap," he softly whispers. "Wanna come downstairs and watch TV while I make breakfast?"

"I'm not hungry, but sure."

 I get up, he takes my hand and leads me down the stairs. His house is beautiful. We reach a living room. 

"You can sit down," he gently says. "What movies do you like?"

"Science Fiction," I softly answer. He smiles and puts in a dvd. 

"How's... Catching Fire?" he asks, smiling at me. I smile back.

"I love that movie," I answer. 

"Me too," he replies, turning the tv on. He approaches me and hands me a remote. "This one's for volume." 

After that, he walks into the kitchen. I smile and turn it up a little. 

About half way into the movie, or almost halfway, Adam approaches me. "Breakfast is ready." I quickly stand up. 

"Um, you didn't have to cook me anything. I told you I wasn't hungry." He sits down, gently pulling me down with him. 

"Hannah, I know you're hungry deep down. You think you're fat, but you're not. Not even close. If anything, you should eat more. Food makes you feel good. It would make me happy if you ate something. Regardless of how small it is."

I sigh and stand up again. He stands up as well and leads me to the kitchen. He's so kind to me... Not even sure I actually deserve it. 

After we eat some breakfast, we finish the Hunger Games and watch some other movies. It's now two something in the afternoon. 

"I wanna shower and get dressed," I say. 

"Of course. And... Hannah?"

"Yeah?" I ask, feeling shy. 

"You don't have to be shy..."

"Okay... Adam..." I said, smiling. 

My teacher is being really nice to me, let me stay here, sleep in his bed, lets me call him by his first name and tells me I'm beautiful and worthy. He notices my pain. 

This is a dream... 

A dream I never want to wake up from. 

So, sorry, I took some time to update, but I've been lazy, I got "Insurgent", 2nd book in the Divergent series, so I'm happy, but a few days before, I was dealing with some depression and anxiety, so I apologize. I'm glad you guys like the story. Sorry, I couldn't make this longer, but I got a good start on the next chapter, so that should be updated later today. :) Thanks so much for your support! You're all amazing. 

~Krazykriss4~

Crush on the Teacherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें