Grammys

"How do I look?" I ask John

"Purple." John laughs

"Well you can't have Katy Perry without some sort of colored hair!"

"You have a point there."

John and I walk to the car we have outside and our friends and I see Ferras, I can kiss his cheek and the car takes off when arrive I kiss John and he gets out and begins to walk the red carpet after about three minutes I get out and Ferras and I walk towards the interviewers we go to Ryan first and he is sweet as usual .

"Katy Perry everyone!" He says

"Hi! How are you?"

"I'm great! How are you! New mother and you look stunning!" He laughs

"Thank you so much! "

"How is John?" He asks

"He's great! He's around here somewhere " I say looking around

"What is that I see on that special finger Ms.Perry?" He asks pointing

"Well let's just say Ms.Perry is going to be Mrs.Mayer very soon." I laugh

"You guys are engaged well let me be the first to say congratulations!"

"Thank you Ryan!"

"Can you give us any details about the wedding? When this engagement happened?"

"Well without saying too much I will say it happened over the holidays and we will be married by the end of this year." I say

"Fair enough."

I walk off the platform then I see Nikki and I go crazy over how beautiful she is but then Ryan steals her away from me! Ferras and I go take our seats while John goes back stage to get ready for his performance with Ed Sheeran . Two amazing performers one stage! I look around and see at all the celebrities around me, I've been coming to this show years and I still get nervous around them! Finally my category comes and I hold Ferras's hand.

"And the Grammy goes to..... Sam Smith! In The Lonely Hour!"

I clap for him, I am use to not winning at this award show but it's okay my time will come and Sam absolutely deserved this award I am so proud of that boy. He comes up to me and i bring him into a hug and kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear

"You deserved this baby."

He smiles at me and he walks up to the stage to accept his award I sit back down and Ferras kisses my hand, I look at the time and see I have to go back stage so I can get ready for my performance, I'm singing BTGOG which is actually a big deal for me, it's a very deep personal song that I feel has a good message to it. I have a domestic violence survivor giving a speech and even president Barack Obama in on this whole performance . I see John back stage and I wave to him and he runs over to me.

"Good luck up there baby." I say

"Thanks, you too. I'll be watching you from back here." He says

I smile and give him a kiss, he runs back over to Ed and they walk out to the stage I look at one of the monitors and the performance was absolutely amazing! Ed's and John's voices sounded so good together! They should do a collaboration!

I walk to the dressing room and I see Johnny ready to dress me and the rest of the crew ready to do my hair and makeup!

"You look stunning!" Johnny yells

I giggle and he gives me a hug. I walk and wait for them to give me the okay to walk out on stage, once they do I stand there with the lights all on me, I stand there and begin singing.

Once I finished the crowd roared with claps and I just smiled and bowed. I walked off the stage and John was waiting for me i hug him and he kisses my head

"I am so proud of you!" He says

"Thank you, I love you."

I walk back to my dressing room and I begin to feel light headed I sit down on the couch and I put my hands on my head, they call John in and he sits next to me, he rubs my back and I just lay my head on his shoulder obviously not feeling well.

"Hey guys I think we are going to go home." John says helping me up

John walks me out and we get into the car, I begin feeling better as we drive but I just want to go home and relax I can't go to a party right now, when we arrive home I step inside and go to the living room .

John hugs me and I sit on the couch and look at my twitter it is blowing up! The Katycats are going crazy! I mean I announced John and I were engaged they must be having heart attacks! I favorite a few and retweet some other celebrities that are congratulating me. Then I see John tweeted.

"@katyperry I'm so proud of you. I am so proud to call you my future wife."

I smile and I grab his hand and he is standing over me, I yawn and smile up at him

John and I both go upstairs and grab our pajamas, I go to the upstairs shower and John goes to the downstairs one, I take my wig off and jump into the shower and wash my hair and my body I then jump out of the shower and put on a tank top and comfy pajama shorts. I brush my teeth and pull my hair up into a high pony tail . I walk downstairs and see John is already sitting on the couch I sit next to him and he pulls a blanket over the both of us.

"What do you want to watch." John asks

"Let's watch The Fighter!" I say

"I love that movie! Good choice!"

John puts on the movie and I rest my head on his chest and watch the beginning credits of the movie. I watch the first thirty minutes of the movie and then I fall asleep on John.

Johns POV:

Katy falls asleep on me and I run my fingers through her hair, I pick her up and start carrying her up the stairs I lay her down in the bed and I go back downstairs to shut off all the lights and lock all doors and windows.

"John?" I hear Katy say

"Yes?" I say as I walk in the door

"Oh I got scared I thought you left."

"Now where am I going to go at 12:00?" I laugh

"I don't know I thought you left me and you know how I feel about being home alone at night!"

"I would never leave you! I'm not that mean!"

"Actually you are."

I lay down next to Katy and cover myself up in blankets and Katy cuddles up next to me.

"Hey I was thinking now that we have some free time on our hands we should pack up and go to Montana for a few weeks to get away from all this Hollywood life for a bit." I say

"I was actually thinking the same thing, a few weeks away won't do any harm and it will probably be good for the baby."

"Okay so it's all set we will go to Montana, when do you want to go?"

"Well let's see it's Sunday, how about Wednesday?" Katy says

"Okay great! I'm so excited to take Marlo to Montana I really want you both to meet my neighbors there Meg and Paul."

"Oh okay, that sounds fun. But what about you know who..." Katy asks

"I talked to meg the other day and she said that if we go herself and Paul will make sure that she doesn't bother us or the baby."

"Oh okay that makes me feel a lot better."