First Date

As the lock strikes 7:45 I get into my truck and head over to pick up Katy. When she comes out to my truck she looks absolutely gorgeous wearing a short black dress and matching heels.

"You look amazing..." I say as she gets into the car.

"Why thank you and may I say you look great yourself. " Katy says

"Thank you ." I smile

" so where are we going?" Katy asks

"I made reservations at Nobu for 8:00." I say checking the clock

I pull into the parking lot at 7:55 and we both walk in hand in hand, the waitress immediately take us to a table in the back where no one else was. The waitress pours us some champagne and Katy takes a sip looking at me.

"I can't get over how gorgeous you look tonight." I say smiling at Katy

"Aw thank you John. And you clean up well yourself." Katy says

"I'm just glad I got the opportunity to bring you out on an official date."

Katy and I order chefs choice and it was absolutely delicious . Katy had such an amazing personality I never knew she was so intelligent. She had a beautiful mind everything she said captivated me from learning to play guitar at 13 to her California Dreams Tour . It was like she was this totally different person than the media made her out to be. She is strong, independent, sexy, beautiful, funny, talented , and intelligent . She was everything I could ever ask for in a girl and more , she was also mysterious you never know what's going to come out of her mouth next she gave me the impression of she can take me or leave me . I liked that.

Katy and I get into my truck and I drive her home, while in the car Katy and I play the license plate game and we soon figured out that that game only worked on road trips because everyone license plate we saw said California. We both laughed at our stupidity and continued to drive back to Katy's house. I looked over at Katy while I was driving and she was just looking out the window at the night sky she looked so beautiful I couldn't help but smile to myself. She was perfect to me I wanted to know every little detail about her .

Sorry this is such a short chapter I kinda got writers block and I couldn't think of anything else to write. But i have a chapter coming up that is going to blow all the Jaty shippers minds (maybe.)