Wedding Preparations

Katy's POV:

"Look at how cute these name cards are!" I say

"Those are pretty cool."

"Okay, you need to go get fitted for you're tux today at three, please please please don't forget!"

"Don't worry I won't, now I have to go, I have a meeting with some people from Columbia today." John says

I go up to him and peck his lips, John walks out the door and I'm just sit on the floor and help the baby play with her toys.

"Mommy and daddy are getting married in a few weeks!" I say in my baby voice

She just gives me a slight smile and that warms my heart, I have the cutest flower girl dress for her ! Marlo, Angelina, and Stella are going to be my flower girls and I'm going to have them ride down the aisle in a decorated wagon . Then my mom and dad will pick them up to go sit with them during the ceremony. The katycats have been tweeting me nonstop asking when the big day is and what designer dress I'm going to wear. I am going to wear a custom made Versace gown that is gorgeous and I can't wait for John to see it! I am pairing that with a diamond necklace.
I see the katycats are also poking fun at me saying I'm probably going to wear my Adidas outfit, I laugh and retweet a few edits. They always know how to make me smile.

"Just in: Wedding planning should be an Olympic sport!" I tweet

I set my phone down and focus my attention back on my baby.

Johns POV:

I arrive at the Columbia Records building and walk inside I see my manger and all the producers sitting around a table, i take my seat and the meeting starts

"First things first, how long do you plan on taking off for you're wedding" Dan says

"Well we are getting married in two weeks, so I need that Saturday, and we are going to leave for our honeymoon that Monday. So two weeks from that Saturday."

"Okay, where are you guys going?"

"I'm taking her to Bora Bora. " I say

"Nice! Anyway back to music, how's the writing coming along?"

"Great, I have a few songs written they still need a few tweaks but when I'm done I'll bring them to you guys."

"Sounds great, and when do you plan on recording?"

"A month or two?"

They all nod in agreement and then we talk about the usually boring management stuff, finally at around 2:45 they let me go and I speed to the tux fitting. All of the groomsmen are there waiting for me.

"Oh look the groom showed up on time!" Andy says standing up

We all go get our tuxes and step out then they start to get tailored

"You boys ready for this?" I ask

"I just never thought the day would come where I would be standing up in you're wedding!" B.J says

"I know, my life was weird and it sucked but some how it all worked out huh?"

"That it did John, that it did."

"You have officially achieved the perfect life. You are rich, famous, have an adorable baby, and a smoking hot wife. I'm jealous!" Andy laughs!

"Oh and John! Bachelor Party Tonight!" Carl shouts from across the store

All the boys start going wild and I join them, I text Katy letting her know what is going on. She usually doesn't mind if I got out with the boys and have a few drinks, yet another thing I love about her.